What's new
Want To Buy

Meka

Beginner
Reaction score
I’m located in Northern California and I’m holding out hope (and cash) for a Theatrhythm cabinet! I’m looking to start a collection of rhythm games 🤞

Check out this post, Cereth is the guy to talk to if you are looking for rhythm games.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...orts-open-for-orders-updated-10-9-2022.16053/
Thanks for this link! I’m actually buying two cabinets from Cereth already! Unfortunately he noted that there’s a very low chance of scoring any Theatrhythm cabinets at this point. I missed the flood of sales, so my best bet now is to wait and see if someone sells their personal copy.

Maybe try Bemani forum and/or their Discord? More likely to score rhythm games from them TBH.

Good luck!

Maybe try Bemani forum and/or their Discord? More likely to score rhythm games from them TBH.

Good luck!
This looks like a great resource for me in general— thank you!

There's also a Rhythm Games FB group with a decent marketplace. No Theatrhythm action on there other than old Cereth posts, but probably worth a shot posting a WTB message. Likely a lot of overlap with the Discord.

Back