What's new
Want To Buy

hotcuervo

Student
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Taito Type x 2 board with video card. Hard drive not necessary. Let me know what you have. TIA

I think I have a spare one. Are you looking just for JVS or also the Fast IO controller board.

Hi, I'm not sure to be honest. I got a newly acquired chewlix that I'm wanting to set it up with NESiCAxLive. Do you know if just need the i/o controller board?

Hi, I'm not sure to be honest. I got a newly acquired chewlix that I'm wanting to set it up with NESiCAxLive. Do you know if just need the i/o controller board?
You're definitely going to want the non-fast I/O version, unless you happen to have a Taito Fast I/O installed in your Vewlix. The @Niko multi works fine with just about any common JVS I/O, so the JVS ttx2 will give you a broader range of options.

Yesm I have 3-4 of them but the fast io model ones, let me see if I find a regular JVS one. Or Ic an sell the fast io card from it to someone else.

Ok that works for me. I’ll buy 2 of them ttx2 boards if you give me a good deal on it. Please send pics of what you have. Thanks

Ok, found 2 TTX2 with no drives which is what I think you are looking for. Gonna put them up for sale if dont need one.

Back