What's new
Want To Buy

desudesudesu

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking to buy any of the following:

Konami PC-based discs, black / white USB dongles (account keys, license keys), USB updaters, hard drives

Please post / PM with what you have. Discord is nibs#0278 if you prefer using that (but please do PM me here first with your name so I know who I'm dealing with)
Not interesting in paying 300$ for a single keychip if the keychip with system usually go for half of that on YAJ for example. I'm sure plenty of people here have bought PCBs or cabinets for the sole purpose of using them for running multis or whatever and never using the keychips or discs.

Specific wants (code on konami dongle stickers):
PIX - museca
MMD - futuretomtom
JDX KDX MDX - DDR
KDM - dance evolution
JDZ/KDZ/LDJ - IIDX
L39 - pop'n music
REC - dancerush stardom
KK9-JA - mahjong fight club center
JMA/KMA - quiz magic academy
I36 - metal gear arcade
JGT - road fighters
J44/K44 - jubeat
KBR/LBR - reflec beat
LMM - oreca battle
NDD - silent scope bone eater
PAN - nostalgia
M32 - gitadora

It's for personal collection, research and preservation.
I'm in Canada.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump, the MFC cards I bought on YAJ were duds. Added list of things I'm specifically interested in.

Bump again, WTB konami white dongles / account keys now too (preferably with the matching black one, but doesn't matter), no longer interested in ringedge/wide keychips. (edited OP as well).

Bump bump bump ;3
I'm sure plenty of museca and silent scope bone eater cabinet owners here have the extra unnecessary license key!!
Added a couple of new things wanted.

Do you have any interest in these?

CA48B959-E86D-4E6D-B896-D8F593DFF494.jpeg

Do you have any interest in these?

CA48B959-E86D-4E6D-B896-D8F593DFF494.jpeg
Unfortunately nope, those aren't PC-based system ones. I think the only PC-based game that used compactflashes was Mahjong Fight Club. I've only ever seen two photos of them, one being a random Japanese person's blog (who used the compactflashes as camera storage) and the other was the yahoo auctions listing I won (but... they were also reused as camera storage.)

Back