What's new
Want To Buy

suprawhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought Vewlix Diamond Orange that came with Magicians Dead control panel from KC over two years ago. I've been upgrading my Vewlix and one of the thing that I'm bothered with is the move strip panel. I really hate it with that black motion sensor in the middle of it. I want to get art set for it but with this Magicians Dead panel, the move strip won't fit because of that motions sensor. If anyone can help me out either sell me one or refer anyone who might have for sale, that'll be awesome. The attached picture is what I currently have. Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_9579.JPG
    IMG_9579.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 114
While I"m at it, might as well ask just in case someone might have one extra somewhere. I posted on a separate post but no luck yet. Anyhow, I'm looking for that little plastic backsplash on the top left corner with 3 holes. It's the exact same tab on the top right, on top of the "Yen" sticker and the coin slot. Mine came with the Magicians Dead gun holder thingy like the Nintendo "Wii" remote. Secondly, I want to clarify that I'm looking for a regular move strip panel, the one without the black sensor in the middle. The one in the picture is what I have and I want one without that sensor. Obviously, mine is the Vewlix Diamond Orange so it doesn't come with LED lightings like the Vewlix F or C. I don't know if those are different besides the LED light. I just want to make sure I get the right part for it. Thank you all once again.

Last edited:
Back