What's new
Item has been found

notsonic

Champion
Reaction score
I'm looking for 2 Virtual On panels for a Sega cabinet (Astro, Blast, Naomi, etc.) I know new repros are still available, but I figured I'd check if anyone gave up on their Virtual On dreams before buying new.

I'd be interested with or without sticks.

Maybe I'll post a separate sales thread, but I have 4 sticks out of a US deluxe cabinet I don't really need. I thought they were all the same but I was totally wrong. They're huge.

Just from my experiences in trying to do exactly what you're trying to do: if you manage to find old non-repro panels, you're gonna end up paying more for used/lower quality. The candy VO panels still go for a nice chunk of change- close to if not more often MORE then albertos repros. If you're trying to pay the premium because you're hoping they're still populated then that's one thing, but if you're just after the bare panels, you're better off financially/quality-wise going with repros out the gate if you plan on getting parts separately.

Oh, yeah I should clarify I'm totally fine with repros. Basically I'm checking to see if anyone wants to dump their panel (repro or otherwise) before commissioning more repro panels into the world.

Original disassembly panel,$114 ,do not include shipping fee,if you need,we can take it down and sell it to you
1648441053458.jpeg

1648441198807.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted to put you on this incase you havent seen the listing: Yaj VO populated panel

May not be able to order through the usual proxy services, but i would definitely recommend getting in touch with @Joko3 if you're interested!

I'd be interested with or without sticks.
Be careful about this. Nearly every VO stick made has unique mounting requirements. and most of the Repo panels are designed to mount Dreamcast sticks IIRC. (which have the correct shaped grip but are the wrong color and have cheaper/"home use" build quality.)

Wanted to put you on this incase you havent seen the listing: Yaj VO populated panel
I would not recommend that. The stick in that panel, while original, are considered the worst VO sticks you can get, also the mounting position on that panel is only really compatible with those specific sticks.

Personally I recommend getting an original VOOT panel with sticks, and make sure it includes the reinforcement brackets or you'll be warping the panel while you play. That's also the most expensive option.

cheapest cost would be a custom panel with Saturn sticks or these: https://paradisearcadeshop.com/products/import-flight-stick

best bang-for-your-buck would be a custom panel with Hori (PS3/Xbox360) sticks.

if you're going to get sticks and panel separate definitely get the sticks FIRST and then make sure the panel is compatible with them.

Last edited:
Back