What's new
Want To Buy

Bad_Hambre

Student
Reaction score
Im located in the pacific northwest. Been looking around on ebay with no luck, thought I try here. Not sure what these things go for but I'm willing to pay fair price for one that is in good condition. Would prefer if the tube did not have any or have minimal burn in. If anyone can point me where else to look that would also be much appreciated.

Thanks!

I have 40 or so of them but am in Santa Maria and will only ship chassis (no tube shipping). They're $200 each as is or $300 if chassis rebuilt and tuned.

Chassis has been found. Still looking for a tube in good condition. Can either be original or a replacement from a compatible consumer set. Preferably somewhere in the pacific northwest region, or must be shipped.

I have 40 or so of them but am in Santa Maria and will only ship chassis (no tube shipping). They're $200 each as is or $300 if chassis rebuilt and tuned.
are these the ones perfect for the Capcom mini cute repro cab?

I'm pretty sure these new mini cute repros were confirmed to work with the wells gardner K7000 chasis. I'm also getting this for it.

I'm pretty sure these new mini cute repros were confirmed to work with the wells gardner K7000 chasis. I'm also getting this for it.
no clue, maybe.

Have plenty of 19" tubes from classic games with k7000 chassis or similar. No interest or knowledge on mini cutie, dozens people message me about them and I've been told they are 18" only.

If 19" good game on.

Right! Dave, may be you can work with Cereth (GameSaru). He is in Reno and he is doing a mass order in the West Coast. May be you can sell him the monitors and he can add them to the cabs? I'm buying one of those cab too! Here is the thread about it!

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/pre-order-for-capcom-mini-cute-production.11229/
anyone welcome to come see - warehouse is 8000 sq ft but you are the 15,000th to come through and pick through stuff. We are operators so anything 80's and 90's is bad for business and we want it gone. Those old games do not make good money for us.

Yeah i'm pretty sure about it. They showed pictures of it on the thread. They actually made these repro cabinets with these wells gardner in mind since the original 18 inch monitors would be much harder to get. Anyways I'm sure there are some people in that thread that probably still looking for a monitor/chassis I could point them over to this thread if you like.

Sure so long as everyone knows these are used 19" tubes from the 80s and so forth. Anyone wanting new old stock tubes of any size should adjust expectation or bring big wallet.

Back