What's new
Want To Buy

YourPalCeej

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey y'all. Recently picked up a 3-pack of WMMT3DX+ JPN version, and while I got 2 of them running great, the 3rd one's CRT needs work (That's on me, using a small LCD in the meantime) but the N2 keeps "Boot Failed..." looping. Might need a new HDD+Dongle? Would need it to match the other 2 3DX+ JPN ones I have linked. Super thanks. :)

I have 2x HDD's with matching dongles. However, my WMMT3DX are on location and I cant access it to test. No other N2 games on hand to test otherwise. I have a few spare N2 motherboards (removed from computer tower/case), ram, video card, and JVS input cards if interested.

If he doesn’t take both I’d be interested in taking a shot at one of em

I have 2x HDD's with matching dongles. However, my WMMT3DX are on location and I cant access it to test. No other N2 games on hand to test otherwise. I have a few spare N2 motherboards (removed from computer tower/case), ram, video card, and JVS input cards if interested.
Will do some double checking. Should be 1xHDD and 2xUSB yeah?

Will do some double checking. Should be 1xHDD and 2xUSB yeah?
1 dongle per hdd. If it originally came with 2 donglers per HDD, 1 dongle is dangling on a key ring far far away.

Back