What's new
Mark your items as sold

sandman2k16

Student
Reaction score
Updating to a for sale thread after some consideration. Located in Lexington, KY. Blast City is pretty nice with expected wear. Missing a few lock tangs. New 2p12b control panel. Monitor is an MS9-29a dual sync with only mild burn but looks good in action. Great for 15khz fighting games. 2x official 43cm Taito stools are new. Would REALLY prefer to sell as a package unless the stools sell to a local buyer first - I just don't want to ship these separate and don't want to be left with only the stools. If the lot gets shipped, it will need to be arranged by the buyer. Pretty firm at $1500. My pricing logic is $1200 for the Blast, $300 for the stools. There's some East Coast premium there but you at least know you're not getting a mystery clunker of a cab and the stools are new.

I also have an Arpicade for sale as well as a Naomi Netboot w/Pi setup that I recently purchased that I'm unfortunately not going to be able to use after all. Arpicade is $130 shipped in continental US. Netboot is $470 shipped. $2100 takes everything. Cash in person, Paypal F&F or you cover the 4% or so in fees. Drop me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of value, but I'm interested! More so if you could get it to me near STL.

Are you interested in any trades? Like a Killer Instinct or MK2 machine?

I'm not sure of value, but I'm interested! More so if you could get it to me near STL.

Are you interested in any trades? Like a Killer Instinct or MK2 machine?
Hi, thanks for checking but not looking for trades really. I’d be open to a few things (e.g. working Star Wars, Dragon’s Lair, Spy Hunter or Ghouls n Ghosts/Ghosts in Goblins plus or minus cash depending on title) but mostly just looking to sell the lot together. Either local pick up or buyer arranges shipping.

Couldn’t have had a better experience dealing with anyone, Chron. Real pleasure to meet you. Very glad you’re happy with everything!

Back