What's new
For Sale
https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/images/9/9f/MV-1F-Manual.pdf

Here is the service manual. On page 7 it mentions "Memory Card Function not provided on MV-1F"; however, I'm sure it's still possible somehow. Could this be the birth of a new AP forum project? : D

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 2.51.57 PM.png

for the me the best way is waiting neogoefan solution. @djsheep idea seem nice but I dont know how to install it.
All MVS 's bios have the memory cart support, but only some of slot had hardware for that. Neo Geo fan hack by a little PCB.

My bad. It’s the MV-1 motherboard that supports the memory card.

My bad. It’s the MV-1 motherboard that supports the memory card.
My brother has one of these. I guess I can try out this feature after all. By the way, that MV-1 board is HUUUUUUGE. Pictures don't do it justice.

Hi there Nonosto,

I own a MV1 MVH that looks like the slot you are selling.
Do you think I could adapt an acrilyc protection like the one you have on your slot ?
And if yes, where could I find one ?

Thanks

nobody noticed that my special multi mvs....
I noticed lol. The blue shell looks nice. I'd like to get a green one for mine like the MOTW/Metal Slug 3 carts. The one I have is black.

I made two one blue and one glossy, from kof 98 and 99. One friend succes to dig the hole for fit the multi MVS.

20201147.jpg
Both look awesome. For some reason I really dig the shade of green SNK used. It reminds me the green Fender guitars uses. I may end up getting my black cart painted. My dad’s friend owns a paint shop that does awesome work. She painted this stick’s control panel for me.
2BBBCAEC-04D7-4EC8-82B2-EB2008D42467.jpeg

Back