What's new
For Sale

parodius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

First, I'm looking for an Image Fight original, complete & working ROM kit.
That should include some mask roms, eproms, PAL and MCU found on the top board, as well as mask roms from the bottom board.

I guess with the advent of the M72 Multi kit now quite a few people must have some of those ROM kits lying around gathering dust...
Or simply someone who doesn't have a multi and has Image Fight would like to trade it for another game.

I can offer the following working ROM kits for trade :
  • Air Duel : complete and in good condition. Pictures here.
  • X-Multiply : some mask roms (the ones that go on the bottom/gfx board), are here replaced by eproms. I don't know if they're factory original or not as they use the same kind of Nec stickers seen on many original M72 program eproms. Pictures here.
  • Legend Of Hero Tonma : complete in Ok condition. One leg of a mask rom has been repaired, and the eproms have got some small wire linking some legs on top, see pictures here.

Secondly, I'd like to trade one of my M72 top board with a Dragon Breed or Gallop sticker for another one with a different sticker.
The OCD in me wants to have the proper type of Irem sticker on each board I own, and I currently have a Dragon Breed & a Gallop sticker on the wrong games. Pictures here.
I'd be looking for a top board with one of the following stickers :
  • X-Multiply
  • Legend Of Hero Tonma
  • Image Fight
  • Air Duel

Surely someone has a Dragon Breed or Gallop out there with the wrong sticker...

For either trade it's better if you have experience swapping ROM kits & changing jumpers on M72 boards, but not mandatory.

I would pay for shipping both ways, and could offer some money on top depending on the trade.

If you have some other M72 ROM kits or boards that you'd be willing to trade but don't fit my criteria, talk to me, we might still be able to work something out.
And if you have an M81 X-Multiply that you'd be willing to sell or trade for some M72 stuff, talk to me as well :D

I'm not selling any of those things for the moment, please don't contact me to ask that please, such PMs will be ignored.

Cheers

I have the Legend Of Hero Tomna rom set and i don't know what to do with this if you are interested in it give me a sign ... i don't know how much is the value of it , but i don't want to keep it further since i'm using the multi on my M72

Well I already have a spare one so I'll pass, thanks.

Hi,
I have the Air Duel original rom kit. Would you want it? Because i made the m72 multi kit. And remind of the air duel rom kit.

I have Air Duel already... that's one of the kits I offer to trade for Image Fight.

The OCD in me wants to have the proper type of Irem sticker on each board I own, and I currently have a Dragon Breed & a Gallop sticker on the wrong games.
It's not rare to have new stickers covering the old ones. Maybe have a look.
There was a member here selling a M72 boardset with 4 or 5 different stickers next to each other!

Yeah actually the Gallop sticker seems to have a couple more underneath it.
That's my only M72 board that has had several rom kits applied successively with their own sticker.
I could try my luck and somehow peel it to see what the next one is...

I trade my Tonma Sticker for your Gallop sticker. Send me a pic of your Gallop please? Mine still stuck on the board but i've removed them many times 99% perfect.

Sure, Tonma for Gallop would work.
For the pic of the Gallop sticker click on the link :
The OCD in me wants to have the proper type of Irem sticker on each board I own, and I currently have a Dragon Breed & a Gallop sticker on the wrong games. Pictures here.
Indeed, swapping the stickers would be the simplest.
Would you mind sharing any tips for removing them cleanly ?

Use a hair dryer and a very sharp scalpel. Keeping sticker warm, use scalpel to carefully remove sticker. You need to have the scalpel angeled in such a way that it doesnt rip the sticker. You cannot just peel a bit off and use your fingers to peel off the rest because this causes creases. Have to scalpel at least 80% before you can remove with your fingers. Then use kitchen greese proof paper and keep sticker safe.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amtech-S0500-Hobby-Knife-13-Piece/dp/B004TRT2OK

I use this and its the perfect rom label remover :D

You can use this technique on rom labels or pcb labels too. It will save a lot of rom labels being binned.

Pm me your details and I get the Tonma sticker sent to you please? Doing this for a friend who has a missing gallop rom label so he's going to be over the moon.

Back