What's new
For Sale

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
I bought this non-working because I wanted the cart case of the cart that it came with.
It has battery damage (as can be seen in the photos).
I've cut out the battery and cleaned up residue with IPA as best as I can without starting to take things apart.
I've done no other repair attempts. My goal was simply to prevent it from getting worse. I already have a working mobo so I have no interest in spending the time to repair this one.

When attempting to boot it, one of the LEDs flashes every few seconds with a flicker on screen as if it's in a boot-loop. I don't have the time or interest in doing this repair myself, I just wanted the cart case so here we are.

IMG_20210330_210748254.jpg

High-Res Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/b24fVCS3tiKne8kx5
The first few pictures are from when I first received it, and the last few are after my clean up/as it is now. If you need other pictures let me know

I'd prefer to trade this for something on this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfAbIh3kPrZdSpUjxMOEKaSoNwDWDC8bSmR1WTi0EHc/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to pay cash I'm asking $200 $160 $140 (shipped free within the USA)

If you want a cart to test this with I can include in a working Evolution Soccer cart (bare pcb) for an additional $100 (or equivalent trade value).

Last edited:
I had one in a similar state and @Apocalypse was able to get it working pretty fast (but I don't know if it was easy!).

These do seem to be repairable and the chip that is closest to the battery can be sourced for about $10 new as well (in case you need to replace it).

GLWS!

i would take it but i dont have the money atm i wish i could afford it. one ill get one
I wouldnt be able to pay for it for a month at least.
@twistedsymphony
Thank you for even thinking about me and remembering i need one.

I'm honestly astonished I haven't received a single offer on this?

nobody wants a Crystal System?

May it’s be a tough sale without a cart. are there any multis left? I might have some extra single games without shells I could also sell/trade, if that’s what’s keeping folks from offering here

Though my guess is the repair work is scaring people. Or your intimidating trade list :)

Maybe @Arthrimus is ready to step up from cps2? ;)

if people need a cart to troubleshoot I can offer a working Evolution Soccer cart PCB to test with.

I'm also open to trades for other stuff not on my list... though there are a few hundred things on my list so it covers a pretty wide spectrum already...

Wow, if I didnt have one I would take the gamble to fix it. I mean unless its the custom chip, everything else should be replaceable.

Back