What's new
For Sale

Monstermug

Professional
Reaction score
Got these five games all in nice collectors condition.

Mr heli. £850 (sold)
Ninja spirit. £800 (sold)
1st edition strider b and c. £300 (sold)
new zero team £250 (sold)
Image fight £730 (sold)
Biomechanical toy £400 (sold)

Or nearest offers if I'm way out on pricing.

Looking to sell or trade for games i dont have already;

Geostorm /Gunforce 2
Boogie wings/great ragtime show
Dark adventure
Dangerous Seed
MMacros 2 /Macross Plus
Super Locamotion
Diaoh
Warrior Blade
Kingdom grand prix
Nightmare in the dark
Nitroball
Bonks adventure

Yeah i know there's quite a few heavyweights in that list but
I either have or not bothered with anything else unfortunately.
Its also in order with most desirable first.

Please entertain me with any combination of offers etc.
Don't be shy i wont bite
I can just buy any of them if u don't want to trade of course.
I do have other stuff i dont mind letting go like x68k setups etc etc.

Last edited:
Also, you need to put your location in your profile. It is a requirement to sell games here, but it sure helps when you want to buy because it tells us what country we are dealing with.

i beem looking for an irem m72 donor for a multi for a hot minute now, but i got no pcb to ooffer u, just cold hard cash. lmk if ur open to straight cash offers

Also, you need to put your location in your profile. It is a requirement to sell games here, but it sure helps when you want to buy because it tells us what country we are dealing with.
Sorry been meaning to do that for ages.

i beem looking for an irem m72 donor for a multi for a hot minute now, but i got no pcb to ooffer u, just cold hard cash. lmk if ur open to straight cash offers
Dont be shy to pm me. Like i said i dont bite. I wouoldnt use a ninja spirit or mr heli for a conversion though. maybe go for something like tonma or image fight.

Just Mr Heli left for the M72. I doubt you will see another original for sale for many years to come...

Image fight back for sale again. Buyer couldn't get hold of a Multi so has decided to pass on it.

Just biomechanical toy left. No love for rare spanish gunstar heroes? Will add some more games when I have the time.

Back