What's new
For Sale
All my communication with him in the past had always been through Facebook messager before he joined this forum, he was resonably responsive except for when there was a Chinese holiday. I'd recomend reaching out there too and see if you get a response. Best of luck!

Don't have FB but I see there's at least one person there saying they can't reach him.

Starting to wonder if this was even Yaton or an impersonator. Did anyone receive anything from a deal through him on these forums?
It's definitely Yaton. As mentioned above, he mainly uses Facebook Messenger. Be patient, he can take a few days to respond at times. I last talked with him on 3/20.

He hasn't responded to me in nearly a month, so patience is unfortunately wearing thin.

Starting to wonder if this was even Yaton or an impersonator. Did anyone receive anything from a deal through him on these forums?
I bought some sega coin shrouds from him through here "Recently". Took a (predictably) long time to receive replies and eventually receive the shrouds, but they showed up maybe a week ago after waiting maybe two months. Pinged him for a tracking after about a month, then took maybe another month and a half to actually get them.

Dunno what's up with his site (seemed irrelevant/disorganized anyway considering he has some of the same items posted here for cheaper or more expensive then on his own site) but the general consensus with yaton has always been "be overwhelmingly patient". Id never buy a cab from him tho lol yall on your own for that

Yeah prior to this I had only ever dealt with him on ebay (his original yaton account) and didn't have any problems, even a cab arrived quick. Maybe thats why it seems sketch to me, I would love to be wrong because I ordered an aero front glass and those can't be found anywhere.

I bought a Sega gun IO board the day before his site went down… not sure what happening but I’ll just have to wait and see.

I've ordered from him through FB at least 4x this year and received 3 orders. The 4th ($700+) is the one I'm concerned with. 😟 I haven't heard from him since March 24th.

Hey Guys, I bought an IO board from Yaton in February and it barely showed up at my house Monday. I also bought a Jamma Harness from him in March, I paid on 03/17 and was fortunate enough to get a tracking number from him before he went MIA. Tracking number has been in transit moving along Since 03/25. Currently shows arrival at LAX, so I expect my package in the next two weeks.

The guy has had a long standing business and wouldn't just "run with your money" randomly. Let's hope he is OK, that his family is OK, and that the current lockdowns in his city are lifted.

The lockdowns in his city (Shenzhen) have been lifted since about 3/20. He said he would give me tracking 3/25 and that's the last I heard, no login from him on A-P since 3/24. Hopefully it will randomly show up at my door.

I received a package from Yaton on April 1st.

I did ask about a couple of the cabs he posted and have not gotten a response. Hopefully all is well.

I have also ordered something from him and not yet received a response. Last communication was March 27th, which was the day I paid him 400 to reserve 2 astros.

I just spoke to my Chinese contact who is close enough to Yaton to report that Yaton is in very poor health right now. I will update more as I know more. Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers 🙏
Thanks for the update, very sad to hear. I hope he gets healthy and makes a recovery.

Appreciate the info Kidkaos, hope everything turns out well for him.

NOOOOOOOO WHY GOD, WHY Yanton
Take THE onion people instead
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

PS.I hope he gets well soon

I just spoke to my Chinese contact who is close enough to Yaton to report that Yaton is in very poor health right now. I will update more as I know more. Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers 🙏

Oh no! Yaton is a good guy, sorry to hear this. Hopefully he gets better; sending good thoughts his way for sure!

Back