What's new
For Sale

YATON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys. i'm james from yaton
I come to many cab. Because it is currently too expensive to ship from China to all over the world. So I'm going to dismantle the parts for sale. before dismantling. I ask who needs full cabs. I will refurbish and do a good working cab.
About shipping.. Shipping is generally 2000-2300usd each your door. other please ask me
List (prices are each and refurbished and work orders)
1) 6x Sega outrun 2sp 2sp $900
2) 6 x Sega Initial D3 $900usd
3) 4X Sega Hummer SD $800usd
4) 2 X taito D1GP Arcade $800usd
5) 4 x taito Wacky Races $1100
6) 2x taito Battle Gear 4 $1000usd
7) 2x sega R Tuned $1100usd
8) The 2x namco Race On!! $800
9) 2x namco Final Turn $800usd
10) 1x namco Armadillo Racing $1200
11) 2x namco Downhill Bikers $1200
12) 1x namco Panic Park $1500
13) 2x sega LA Machineguns $500
14) 2x IGS Pirate's Revenge $700
15 ) 1X SEGA 2 Spicy $1200
16) SEGA Mario 2 $1300 USD (SOLD )

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W27PTCZFSQb83ZTM7

Last edited:
How can I get in the queue for a blast city, and what are they going for?

pmd and the response was to send cash without any buyer protection. Who does business asking a customer for 400 cash up front with f and f.

Someone who's been doing it for 10 years+ and is known to deliver.
Also known to try and screw community members out of entire containers. Thank God for good credit card protection or we'd have folks out mid 5 figures...

Not to mention the absolute garbage fire that was the group buy a few years back on here that was all Yaton products.... "Work great, here's pics/videos" - sends entirely different non-working cabs.

Absolutely a seller no one should ever send F&F to, and one I can't figure out why is even allowed here after the group buy fiasco. Or the well-known container issue...

Last edited:
To be fair, everything I’ve ever bought in this hobby has been f&f, from cheap stuff to stuff worth thousands.

The only issue I’ve ever had is with that dodgy Italian bloke who uses multiple aliases across multiple platforms.

Everyone else has been good as gold.

Perhaps I’ve just been lucky??

Yaton was one of the very first people I heard of when I got into the hobby, and his reputation seems pretty good…

To be fair, everything I’ve ever bought in this hobby has been f&f, from cheap stuff to stuff worth thousands.
Perhaps you should read the PP F&F terms when it comes to sending funds to LTDs, LLCs, and registered companies.
I got no issues with private personal sales. Actual registered Companies is another matter.

Reactions: nem
Also known to try and screw community members out of entire containers. Thank God for good credit card protection or we'd have folks out mid 5 figures...

Not to mention the absolute garbage fire that was the group buy a few years back on here that was all Yaton products.... "Work great, here's pics/videos" - sends entirely different non-working cabs.

Absolutely a seller no one should ever send F&F to, and one I can't figure out why is even allowed here after the group buy fiasco. Or the well-known container issue...
Oh yeah ! You’re right !! My egret 2 came from that container…

Well it’s a 50 50 chance? How are these odds?

Oh yeah ! You’re right !! My egret 2 came from that container…

Well it’s a 50 50 chance? How are these odds?
Be thankful you didn't get in on the US container. Massively different story than the Europe or Canada ones.

pmd and the response was to send cash without any buyer protection. Who does business asking a customer for 400 cash up front with f and f.
Actually most do. GndZero and GameSaru/Cereth I can personally attest to their reliability despite asking for F&F. Yaton I’ve got parts from but heard mixed things about cabs.

I ordered a Net City in late April, said it would take about 3 months. Just out of curiosity, anyone who has bought a cab from Yaton, did you get a tracking number or notification when it was due to arrive? Or did it just arrive randomly on your doorstep? Thanks all!

I ordered a Net City in late April, said it would take about 3 months. Just out of curiosity, anyone who has bought a cab from Yaton, did you get a tracking number or notification when it was due to arrive? Or did it just arrive randomly on your doorstep? Thanks all!
he will ghost you for a few months then one day he will send u a tracking link to the vessel your cab is on. u can watch it move across the ocean and into port. then you will get a call from the shipping company. be prepared to move and uncrate that cab yourself, cuz they do nothing more than offload the cabs from the truck. the rest is all on you.

he will ghost you for a few months then one day he will send u a tracking link to the vessel your cab is on. u can watch it move across the ocean and into port. then you will get a call from the shipping company. be prepared to move and uncrate that cab yourself, cuz they do nothing more than offload the cabs from the truck. the rest is all on you.
The delivery company he arranged put them in my garage. I did have to uncrate them.

I will have more info and an eventual review about the two I got last week. I'm still deciding what to put in them.

Okay, rather than flounder with with internals for 2 weeks and then forget to post here, I'll simply talk about my experience so far. Linked at photos of the cabs.

Ordered these in April. Paid via paypal f&f at first. A month ago, it was pretty stressful getting a message that my paypal f&f bounced and that I needed to send a wire instead. It is truly only the three people I asked who said "yaton is legit" that kept me from blowing the whole thing up. But, here's more proof. Yaton is legit.

The condition isn't exactly great, but it's serviceable and I think worth the cost. Both the screens turned on when I plugged them in. I am getting a Mistercade to put in one, I really want to play Guilty Gear +R in the other and I'm not sure how to go about that quite yet. PC seems obvious but I've heard it's a PITA to set up. Advice welcome.

Can't fit them into my office door (my wife got her single 'told you so' in good) so I'm gonna have to either pop out a window or remove my door's trim. If you're thinking of impulse purchasing two Astro Cities from China, you will probably have an experience similar to me! Despite that, I'm glad I bought these. They're rare in Texas and I've already done the incredibly annoying value-add thing of transporting them. I'm gonna throw some sanwas into both replace the cheap buttons/stick that it came with.

Attachments

• 3999F113-7150-4D2A-8D22-D156B3812397.jpg
    3999F113-7150-4D2A-8D22-D156B3812397.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 88053BFB-B9D5-44AB-82BA-C634730CBA87.jpg
    88053BFB-B9D5-44AB-82BA-C634730CBA87.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 187
Always consult the manuals before you buy. Thanks for reminding me of that. I need to add that into my 1st time buyers guide

Okay, rather than flounder with with internals for 2 weeks and then forget to post here, I'll simply talk about my experience so far. Linked at photos of the cabs.

Ordered these in April. Paid via paypal f&f at first. A month ago, it was pretty stressful getting a message that my paypal f&f bounced and that I needed to send a wire instead. It is truly only the three people I asked who said "yaton is legit" that kept me from blowing the whole thing up. But, here's more proof. Yaton is legit.

The condition isn't exactly great, but it's serviceable and I think worth the cost. Both the screens turned on when I plugged them in. I am getting a Mistercade to put in one, I really want to play Guilty Gear +R in the other and I'm not sure how to go about that quite yet. PC seems obvious but I've heard it's a PITA to set up. Advice welcome.

Can't fit them into my office door (my wife got her single 'told you so' in good) so I'm gonna have to either pop out a window or remove my door's trim. If you're thinking of impulse purchasing two Astro Cities from China, you will probably have an experience similar to me! Despite that, I'm glad I bought these. They're rare in Texas and I've already done the incredibly annoying value-add thing of transporting them. I'm gonna throw some sanwas into both replace the cheap buttons/stick that it came with.
I recommend you disassemble it to get it through the door. It sounds difficult but it’s actually much simpler than you might think, I did it twice with my Astros. Just follow this guide: http://1play100yen.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-strip-new-astro-city.html

I recommend you disassemble it to get it through the door. It sounds difficult but it’s actually much simpler than you might think, I did it twice with my Astros. Just follow this guide: http://1play100yen.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-strip-new-astro-city.html

The part at the bottom about separating the base parts is where we got stuck. They are rusted to shit and simply refuse to move, truly frozen. I'm nervous about cutting them because I don't want to damage the machine. But I am giving it another try this weekend with better rust remover.

Back