What's new
The original price IIRC was about $230 but I believe these carts were a limited run item. I may be wrong, which I hope so as I wouldn't mind getting one as well down the road.

I'll throw my hat in for this one. I had to pass on the last round sadly but I have wanted one ever since. The price of the flash cart was still cheaper then a copy of Radiant Silvergun.

+1 name on the wait list
(Time to start gathering funds for this and a CPS2 board)

I may make a new run of 50 units. If we get at least 30 people commited, I'll make the run :)
Perhaps it is too early to ask this, but if another run is planned, will there be any design changes or updates or will it be exactly the same as the existing model? For example, maybe support the LCD like the CPS2 multi?

I'd buy another if there were enough valuable reasons to upgrade.

I may make a new run of 50 units. If we get at least 30 people commited, I'll make the run :)
Perhaps it is too early to ask this, but if another run is planned, will there be any design changes or updates or will it be exactly the same as the existing model? For example, maybe support the LCD like the CPS2 multi?
I'd buy another if there were enough valuable reasons to upgrade.
That's a very good point. I'll have a look, but should be easily doable.

If there was an upgrade PATH to the LCD I'd be all over that as well. I'm not interested in a new KIT, just the LCD/reset option and would happily pay, say, $50.00 or so for the functionality...(just a ball park number BTW).

If there was an upgrade PATH to the LCD I'd be all over that as well. I'm not interested in a new KIT, just the LCD/reset option and would happily pay, say, $50.00 or so for the functionality...(just a ball park number BTW).
Or even a trade-in option if there is a new board design with significant new features. But even if not that, it'd still be easy to resell the old board, I'll bet. But yes, an upgrade path to the LCD or any other new features (if any) would be preferred for those of us with one from the original run.

I, too, would be down for the LCD upgrade. And any other upgrade you guys cook up

Hello,

I'm new here.
Where can I find more info on this cart ?
I might be interested.

Thanks !

Michael

Thanks for the info !
I'm up for one too.
If I could get one ready in a case for some extra $ I'd be up for that even more.

Back