What's new
For Sale
If you have a Paypal debit card you can take funds out of your account at any ATM by withdrawing from your "checking account".

the main problem with paypal is I don't trust them. everything is automated and they have computers monitoring the 200 million accounts looking for things and certain kinds of activity. at the slightest hint of any problem they will lock your account and freeze all money and force you to send them documents like passport, utility bills, drivers license etc to prove you are who you are.
they already fucked me a few years ago and I lost $2.5k. fortunately it was donations so not my personal dollars but still not good.
Now whenever I get funds in there I spend it online as soon as possible (there's always plenty of PCBs to buy for MAME)
Usually it's empty with no accounts linked and if I need funds I donate to myself via my CC.
Doing the bank transfer means I can use it for postage and put some back into paypal from my CC if I need to and the CC gets topped up with the funds from the account so it doesn't go minus.

Do you have any cps2 stuff for sale? I'm from aus so I can just pay you properly.

the main problem with paypal is I don't trust them. everything is automated and they have computers monitoring the 30 million accounts looking for things and certain kinds of activity. at the slightest hint of any problem they will lock your account and freeze all money and force you to send them documents like passport, utility bills, drivers license etc to prove you are who you are.
they already fucked me a few years ago and I lost $2.5k. fortunately it was donations so not my personal dollars but still not good.
Now whenever I get funds in there I spend it online as soon as possible (there's always plenty of PCBs to buy for MAME)
Usually it's empty with no accounts linked and if I need funds I donate to myself via my CC.
Doing the bank transfer means I can use it for postage and put some back into paypal from my CC if I need to and the CC gets topped up with the funds from the account so it doesn't go minus.
PayPal is a bitch and I know from my own experience....

Do you by chance got a Super Stingray PCB (Alpha Denshi) ?

Thanks!

Your paypal setup is very interesting Mr T. Do you know of any ways to transfer the money out of your safe account though, besides spending it in PP purchases?

I suppose that you could gift pay another account, although in the case of a problem they'd probably see what was going on and just freeze the second account, right?

Small amounts are fine. if you just spend it there's no problem.
The problem happens when you get a few thousand in there (like if you're trying to pool 100's of donations to buy something big)
Then alarm bells ring at the Paypal HQ and they fuck you over by locking the account and stealing the money. Because they are not regulated by the government like a bank there's virtually nothing you can do.

Any CPS 1.5 stuff? (looking specially for C&Dino). (Can't enter access the list either)

no CPS1.5 stuff.
I suggest you make an effort to access the list before all the good stuff is gone.

no CPS1.5 stuff.
I suggest you make an effort to access the list before all the good stuff is gone.
Thanks for answering. Still trying... different browsers... no luck. Maybe I'm not worth of it haha. Anyway, thanks again.

*edit* Actually made it now... sending you a PM regarding some boards.

Last edited:
I don't remember. either way you can change it by programming a couple of EPROMs with whatever region you want.

btw, it's still available. no one followed up after the initial posts.

Any versions of Parodius? Had a look through the list but didn't see any listed, hoping maybe you just haven't got to them yet. Gokujou Parodius/Fantastic Journey is one I really want!

Can I send you an email with the games I'm interested in on your list asking the prices? I picked out a fair few things that I wanted to know the price of, like 30 or so.

go ahead, make my day :D
50 other people are in front of you, but you never know your luck.

BTW, I've added about 6 boxes of new stuff including many items from my personal collection and shuffled a few things around to fill some empty spaces in existing boxes so if anyone looked before but didn't see anything you may want to look again....

Dam thats alot I sent a email then hopefully there is some stuff left by them time you get to me haha.

Back