What's new
Why Only TGM3 has this problem,when I boot it twice,it will give me error massage at the second time,see attachment.
but when I push the reboot button on type x,it will be working again.also will give me error massage at the fourth time(Repeated errors),5th time working,6th time error.

Attachments

• IMG20221124223530.jpg
    IMG20221124223530.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
I think something is wrong with the original HDD image, I am researching other ways of doing this.

I need help, I am trying to run the Type X multi on a Egret 3. When I use the 31K side of the video card, the monitor reports NO SIGNAL

It works fine on the 15K side @ 480i

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Well that took a lot longer than I anticipated :)

https://we.tl/t-h3IaZevB9p

• Unpack the archive above to the root directory of your game partition i.e. : TTXMulti[Games]
  • Connect it to your TTX and power on
  • You should now have a game called: _gpu_test_
  • Start _gpu_test_ and take a picture
Here is mine:

20220320_190744.jpg
@rtw can you please upload this again? The link expired :(

So this is really strange, if I have the type x hooked up to my OSSC until the display reads the correct resolution, THEN swap to my Egret 3 monitor it works fine.

If I cold boot the Type X with the Egret 3 monitor attached, it will just say NO SIGNAL.

Any idea why this is happening?

@tonyt76 I updated the original post with a new link to the GPU test.

I would check the GPU BIOS version on your Type X first.

What kind of monitor do you have in your E3 ?

Last edited:
@rtw I tried on a Toshiba PF & a Wei-Ya, same results.

Does the VGA cable need Pin 9?

Last edited:
I suspect that you need to combine sync, but I am not an expert on Toshiba and Wei-Ya.
The TypeX outputs proper VGA with separate H & V sync.

Ok I will post my video card bios version shortly.

I tried a sync combiner and it didn't have any effect :(

Last edited:
That is the correct BIOS.
Would be interesting to hear from other people who own a Toshiba or Wei-Ya and use the TypeX.

Very weird since the E3 is basically made for the TTX1

So I tried a vga cable that I ordered from Amazon and it works fine now. I will continue testing.

Is there a way to make the press F1 go away every time you power on?

I just set this up and I have a couple questions and comments.

I was trying it out in my Vewlix F with a Sega JVS I/O and original monitor.

I first used the VGA port and got I think a 480p desktop. Every game I tried ran at 480i. After hitting the reset button while in a game the desktop became 1360x768. Is this expected?
One game gave me a black screen, but audio still played. I don't remember what game. I wanna say it was Gigawing.

I then tried DVI but only got the bios splash.
DVI port with a VGA adapter got me a 480p desktop and 480p games, nice.

Tetris when using DVI to VGA is giving me a black screen but the game is running. I haven't tried VGA. Is Tetris 15khz only?

I noticed in everyone's pictures their wallpaper is red, mines cornflower blue. Different version?

I've seen mention of 720p hacks for games but it doesn't seem like they're in here. Do these exist? I'm probably going to end up using this on a crt cabinet but I'm just curious.

Tetris is 480P. If you do not get graphics try to determine which BIOS version you have by installing the GPU info game, linked above.

Tetris is 480P. If you do not get graphics try to determine which BIOS version you have by installing the GPU info game, linked above.
This . @notsonic
Search few posts from previous pages to see how i fixed the tetris in my ttx1 unit . Is all about your bios graphic card .
You need to run a tool provided to see what is the version your graphic card have first .

BK-ATI VER008.017D.032.000 - is the winner bios version for all games to work on TTX1

Last edited:
Back