What's new
hey all,

I'm having a heck of a time finding a copy of SSF4:AE 2012 v1.3 that works with the multidrive... @corey gave me two copies and @deep gave me one, and I still can't get them to load, it just boots me back to the loader screen.

can someone help me get this going? :(
Have you tried 7-zip. I unpacked with winzip and the same thing. Then I started with 7, and it works fine.

Have you tried 7-zip. I unpacked with winzip and the same thing. Then I started with 7, and it works fine.
good point if you ever get a 7z off me use 7z to unpack it. chances are high im using the best compression and a large dictionary to do it.

What have you named the folder
I renamed it to what's in the rom list, Super StreetFighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012, then changed the version from 1.04 to 1.3 in the rom list txt

I'll grab 7zip and unpack this one again :)

hi guys,
Just had the chance to briefly try the multi. First of all, big up for Niko for his great work ;)
I followed the instructions Deep provided on the Swiss forum and managed to have the multi boot and run a couple of games (ssfiv1.3 and cs2). I experienced a strange issue though: once the multi boots up, controls (both stick and buttons) only work for a couple of seconds and then stop. This mean I have to be flash-like quick to select a game, otherwise I have to reboot the TX2. Once a game is launched, controls work fine.
I'm testing the multi with a Namco Noir equipped with his standard Namco I/O. This setup runs joerg's multi flawlessly.
Any help??

Thanks!!

this is the I/O (according to ssfiv service menu ;) )

NAJV2;Ver1.00;JPN.Multipurpose

Is there anything else I should check?

Thanks!

Sure! I hope these can help
Thanks!!
vXDwNX.jpg

WstwWj.jpg

ehm... sorry for the wrong pics ^^
yes the i/o is the one posted by invzim (I am pretty sure, though I can't take clear pictures of the inside of the cab)

thanks guys!

Is that USB or JVS?

It'd be great if someone could read the DeviceID of that card with my software.

I would gladly help, but please consider I'm a total newbie :saint:
If there is something "basic" I could do, let me know ;)

Hey peeps. I have a few questions. Just got the Type X2 and havent been able to play with it really. It's got a multidisk on it that i think is a modified version of the arcademodbios.

It comes with the SSD and a USB key. Now i want to format theSSD and install the Niko multi, what about the USB-key? From what i understand you don't need a USB-key for the Niko multi? Is the USB-key worth saving after formating the drive and installing the Niko multi?

this USB key might not be a USB key, but a USB with the MAME installation and configuration. Have you tried to read it?

this USB key might not be a USB key, but a USB with the MAME installation and configuration. Have you tried to read it?
Nopes, not yet. I saw the cabinet and the Tx2 the first time today and havent been able to check it out properly, but have read as much as i could about everything here. Are you supposed to need a USB-key for other multis? Im just scared that if i format the drive i might do something bad... Like if you would need the USB for nikos multi as well. Im pretty sure that its not Mame since the guy that sold the cab to me said nothing about mame. I wasnt here when it was delivered so i didnt speak to the seller in person tho.

Back