What's new
KOF XIII Climax was not one of the games affected by the 480p issue. But it will run in 480p if you want it too. I've honestly never tried to run it in 480p but it would probably be 16:9. I know BlazBlue runs in 16:9 480p.

Hey Guys,

I got my SSD now, and I loaded the 1.3 IMG of the Mutilboot.

I got my Drive divided in to those sections on the picture I uploaded.

Can I just go to Disk Management to increase their size by "Extend Volume"?
When it comes to Games I feel that 47GB might come short.

Is the Games folder, only meant to house, X2 Games or also other Plattforms (examu, X1 etc.)?

Attachments

• TTXpic.jpg
    TTXpic.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 240
Hey Guys,I got my SSD now, and I loaded the 1.3 IMG of the Mutilboot.I got my Drive divided in to those sections on the picture I uploaded.Can I just go to Disk Management to increase their size by "Extend Volume"?
Yes, I did exactly that :)

Hey Guys,

I got my SSD now, and I loaded the 1.3 IMG of the Mutilboot.

I got my Drive divided in to those sections on the picture I uploaded.

Can I just go to Disk Management to increase their size by "Extend Volume"?
When it comes to Games I feel that 47GB might come short.

Is the Games folder, only meant to house, X2 Games or also other Plattforms (examu, X1 etc.)?
Yep, the volume is safe to extend. Its initially created at 60GB so users can use any size disk they want.

X2 Arrived (208A, 7900GS). 4GB Ram installed, Installed the SSD and worked like a charm. :thumbsup:
Tested with Deamon Bride and KOf XIII.
Now if I were to play Nesica Games in the future, do I need some extra Hardware?
Or does the X2 support it like it is? I read something about Card reader and fast I/O?

I got this I/O in my vewlix and not sure which one it is

Last edited:
X2 Arrived (208A, 7900GS). 4GB Ram installed, Installed the SSD and worked like a charm. :thumbsup:
Tested with Deamon Bride and KOf XIII.
Now if I were to play Nesica Games in the future, do I need some extra Hardware?
Or does the X2 support it like it is? I read something about Card reader and fast I/O?

I got this I/O in my vewlix and not sure which one it is
Nope you wont need any extra hardware. The card reader has been emulated and JVS interpreted as FastIO.

• Can I just put those new release nesicalive dump to the games folder and play? Just have a X2 arrived.

• Can I just put those new release nesicalive dump to the games folder and play? Just have a X2 arrived.
No, unfortunately there are some special requirements.

But soon, I mentioned a few pages back. Worst case scenario, you have to wait until March.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately there are some special requirements.
But soon, I mentioned a few pages back. Worst case scenario, you have to wait until March.
Then lets try all the old games first~~~ thx for all your good work!!

hey,
first of all - thanks niko for the great work.

since there are different versions of the x2 - is there any recommended version i should look for when i want to use it with this multi?

thanks for helping :)

hey,
first of all - thanks niko for the great work.

since there are different versions of the x2 - is there any recommended version i should look for when i want to use it with this multi?

thanks for helping :)
you just want to make sure you get one with the 7900GS video card. Which is most X2's

if you have a TTX1 and drive and able to dump a complete drive img. ill see if i can get something working for you

yes i can do that, but what I have is a multi TX1 (probably locked, so you will need to do some magic), is that ok?

Back