What's new

Tacodom

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I recently picked up a Sega Aero City and it has a one piece control panel (photos attached) that has been setup for typical IL sticks.
I've been scouring the forums as much as a I can to learn about these machines and it seems like the correct control panel for these is a 3 piece control panel (looks to be a piece where the sticks and buttons mount, a larger piece for the coin slot and start buttons and then another surround piece the holds it all)
I just wanted to check if that is confirm that there is that different multipiece control panel and if so if anyone has CAD files or measurements on that as I'd like to try and get one made, as it seems like they're rather difficult to come by

Also if anyone could tell me what this 3 piece connector in the control panel is supposed to connect to I would appreciate it, I cannot determine anything it would connect to but maybe I am missing something

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• 20240229_162611.jpg
    20240229_162611.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240229_162551.jpg
    20240229_162551.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240229_174304.jpg
    20240229_174304.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 25
The proper control panel is a little harder to come by, but Yaton has had the control panels pop up in his shop online. However, you really don't know what condition of control panel you're going to get so it's kind of a gamble. It looks like you just need the top shroud of the control panel and the control panel itself. Alberto can make you a control panel no prob.

3 pin connector. If I remember correctly it connects to a headphone jack pcb that allows you to hook up headphones to the cab. There's not much information online besides old forums about this, but I am almost positive that's what it is to.

Got it, I was wondering if Yaton might get them on occasion as there looks to be quite a bit on there but no shroud.
If it's a bit of a gamble wonder if anyone could shoot measurements my way, I have a friend with a plasma table and he said he should be able to make a fresh reproduction 🤞

Back