What's new

Lazyace

Student
Reaction score
Hi all
Have @aje_fr CPS1 Multi and noticed an odd sprite issue with all rom regions of 3 Wonders.

On Rooster/Midnight Wanderers there is an odd 'arrow' sprite that appears in front of the player and the enemies and follows them. It doesn't appear in the original PCB, but persists throughout the game and also appears in front of the charcters in attract mode. I've attached an image to show what I mean. On Chariot there is extra sprites in the form of rows of dots next to the player display at the bottom of the screen.

There doesn't appear to be any issues with any other titles on the Multi I've tried so far. I'm wondering if this is a known error and if so if it is fixable?

Cheers

Attachments

• 20240406_195510.jpg
    20240406_195510.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Still can't seem to find an answer to this. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue?

You should probably post about it on the Neo Arcadia forums - that’s where @aje_fr primarily posts and I expect he’d be the one with an answer for you. Those CPS1 Multis are quite rare - maybe @Darksoft owns one and can cross-check?

You should probably post about it on the Neo Arcadia forums - that’s where @aje_fr primarily posts and I expect he’d be the one with an answer for you. Those CPS1 Multis are quite rare - maybe @Darksoft owns one and can cross-check?
Thanks dude. I have messaged on n/a forums and dmed him directly. I'm wondering if it's how the game was flashed. Yes, would be useful for someone to cross-check. It's the later revision of the French multi too.

Back