What's new
Want To Buy

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone have any PS360+ boards for sale? Looking to get 2, but will take whatever you got.

hmm... I bought a bunch of these a while back. I know I sold some of them and I need 2 for myself, but I'll check tonight to see if I still have any extras.

hmm... I bought a bunch of these a while back. I know I sold some of them and I need 2 for myself, but I'll check tonight to see if I still have any extras.
Thanks T, let me know.
I have one here.
nem, let me see if T has any he can sell me since he is in the US, if he doesnt have any extras, I will definitely buy the one you have.

dunno if you need the 360+ for ps3 or PC as well as all the retro consoles, but this is a really nice option if you're building for just retro stuff:

http://www.jasenscustoms.com/mc-cthulhu

It's a cthulhu board fitted with an RJ45 by default, and it's on sale since it's not working with usb stuff (the aforementioned pc and ps3).

I know for me personally I wanted them because I wanted something that would recognized as a 360 controller in windows. if you want to play PC games in a cab having a 360 controller is your best option because it's got the best native support among most games. the only other option I know of that can do that are certain variations of the KADE encoder.

do they not make these anymore?

they've been out of stock for a while. You could use a Brooks UFB (but that doesn't do legacy consoles) or padhack an actual 360 controller

Last edited:
what's the lag like on the brooks ufb? I had considered building a converter box for Xbox 360, but the lag reports for the ps360+ turned me off

Paradise still has their batch of MC Cthulhu's which are probably a better buy. I was actually thinking of replacing my PS360s with them.

probably a better buy
not if you're looking for Xbox 360 support.
Saturn vs 360 XD. Like in my case, I don't need a 360, but I do want something for my Saturn and I lose the home button on PS4 if I set PS360 to Saturn. MC Cthulhu would be best in this situation. I haven't looked much into 360 support, is there a reason Toodles never got his device working for a 360?

360 support is difficult because there is security involved so that MS can block all but officially licensed products.

From what I've read Akishop "fakes" the security information for the 360 protocol. MS has shut down unlicensed 3rd party joystick manufacturers in the past though they haven't gone after Akishop (I'm guessing because it's just a PCB and not a full controller). I'd venture that others like Toodles either haven't bothered to figure out how to fake the protocol for themselves or simply don't want to risk legal trouble with MS.

Something to keep in mind:
360%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results.png

yes but in PS3 mode it's S-tier:
PS3%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results.png

it's also the only multi-platform PCB that works with the 360. so if you need speed run it in PS3 mode and if you need to use it on a 360 use it in 360 mode and know that you're only better option would be to gut a fight stick for it's internals.

everyone here talking bout Cthilhu but it's E-tier when in PS3 mode and doesn't even support 360 mode. :whistling:

Last edited:
360%20Arcade%20stick%20lag%20results.png
So when people test for lag, are the controller lag taken into consideration? Cause a lot of the pros were using those madcatz sticks back then.

it's also the only multi-platform PCB that works with the 360. so if you need speed run it in PS3 mode and if you need to use it on a 360 use it in 360 mode and know that you're only better option would be to gut a fight stick for it's internals.

everyone here talking bout Cthilhu but it's E-tier when in PS3 mode and doesn't even support 360 mode. :whistling:
I believe the Brook UFB supports the 360, doesn't it?

yes, brooks UFB does 360, xbone, ps3, ps4

Back