What's new
But they're not 'Molex' connectors, they're AMP/TE Universal Power connectors...? Are you referring to a different connector?
Digipen is a game dev school. Do you mean Digikey? If so, you can search with the part numbers I listed on the Digikey site.
Yes I would LOVE to see the part numbers if possible. That would help alot of people here

Yes I would LOVE to see the part numbers if possible. That would help alot of people here
Yeah but the part numbers are already there. I don't know if these aren't the ones you want or if you didn't notice.

Oh there’s the door..

I’ll just shimmy my way towards it.
I can't decide if I should make a play on the old classic, and "Be sure it doesn't hit you as you exit, friend" or go for the always effective "It's a good thing you're pretty". So, have both!

I can't decide if I should make a play on the old classic, and "Be sure it doesn't hit you as you exit, friend" or go for the always effective "It's a good thing you're pretty". So, have both!
I’ll take it. Thanks for checking out my ass.

I checked the parts and they checked out.

I appreciate your diligence

So I'm looking at the wiring for the extra (kick) buttons, using the 10-pin connector ( seen here ). The wiring on the schematic I've been seeing shows only pins 1-8 used, but my New Astro City cab has 9 and 10 populated as well. The colours indicate they're used for +5V and GND.

Can anyone with an Astro City / Astro City 2 confirm their harness includes all ten wires on this plug?

I just checked and it's populated. I haven't pronged it with a multi meter yet though.

Not sure why the extra button harness has wiring for 5V and ground but it isn’t connected to the PSU so you won’t get any voltage reading from it.

Attachments

• IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 38
Not sure why the extra button harness has wiring for 5V and ground but it isn’t connected to the PSU so you won’t get any voltage reading from it.
True. Just reserved for future use, I guess.

do analog controllers require some voltage? maybe it is used for baseball games.

do analog controllers require some voltage? maybe it is used for baseball games.
There's another connector for analogue games. And yes, it does - the analogue connector has two V inputs and two grounds.

Updated the wiki page to include the 3-pin coin input for Naomi & Net City cabs.

This is based on measurements on my Naomi Universal. Can anyone point out differences in other cabs?

Back