What's new

Saliams80

Student
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm making a post just to share with you my experience with @Darksoft and my Multi AES cartridge.

So, it would have taken me 3 years to finally be able to use/play with my Darksoft Multi AES cartridge, i bought it from highscoresaves (US retailer of Darksoft product), i would love to buy it from saveyourgames (Italian retailer) but wasnt able to send it to Algeria at that time and i couldnt send it to France.

When i get the cartridge i tried it on my AES (3-5 board) but i got this horrible blue screen, so of course i asked for help here, and @Darksoft and many people from the forum provided me help and assistance, i thank you all for that. i do change my PSU and capacitors, nothing happen, i was really disapointed and sad but i didnt lost hope,

From that time, i talked to Darksoft to send the cartridge back to check it, he was ok for that, but for some reasons i couldnt do it (covid, familly occupation etc etc), till this year, i recontact Darksoft, and he was very comprehnsive, and i send it on april, he was very busy and i can imagine that, so time to time, i spammed him with messages, i hope he is ok with that :saint: (haha sorry)

And one day, on the 14th of july, i got the most coolest message an earth haha, Darksoft tells me he manage to fix my cartrigde and the problem was some electrical issues, i was the most happiest man on the planet

Few days after he send it back to me, and i'm just lucky and happy for that,

Many many thanks to @Darksoft who spend like +8 hours to fix it, thank you all Arcade Project forum, and big big big thanks to my waifu for the support, as i'm living in Algeria, the logistic was complicated, but she manage to send the cartridge from France, and made everything to help me, ( i love you kokoro if you read me)

I dont know if i mention this when i introduce myself, i'm a huge passionnate about neogeo (AES, MVS) univers, i started playing on arcade centers, i was astonished first time i played Art of fighting, kof 94, etc in the 90' ,

i got my first AES in 95 / 96 , this system marked my childhood and was always passtionnate about it, many years after, i got a CMVS with a nice MVS collection.

Actually, I'm thinking seriously to slow down my MVS cartridge collection as i can enjoy playing the fullset of the AES/MVS games right now with my Darksoft Multi AES.

I really hope that team Darksoft can made new batch in the near future, so everybody can enjoy it,

Sorry for the this long post, Peace and NEOGEO4LIFE

ps : some pictures :)

IMG_20230802_012022528.jpg

Hello

Cool message and happy that this is finally working for you !

Darksoft is a great man and also help me when my cart have a flash issue.

All people here are very kind to help each others 👍

Have a nice day
Nicolas

Back