What's new
For Sale
I think I pumped more quarters/tokens into Area 51 than any other game in the mid/late 90s by a long shot. I could probably play the first two levels with my eyes closed. I don't have all the gear to make the game work on my setup, but I hope somebody else is able to give this game some proper love : D

I think I pumped more quarters/tokens into Area 51 than any other game in the mid/late 90s by a long shot. I could probably play the first two levels with my eyes closed. I don't have all the gear to make the game work on my setup, but I hope somebody else is able to give this game some proper love : D

Easter egg: If you start the game and only shoot the first 3 STAAR agents (no misses) you unlock alien mode

IMG_4790.jpeg

Well the pcb does work lol

Back