What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Area is closed in Fukushima , i don't imagine even at night a truck going into a Game room in fukushima and pick up the last CRT there and ship them all over the world with radio activity inside ...

Area is closed in Fukushima , i don't imagine even at night a truck going into a Game room in fukushima and pick up the last CRT there and ship them all over the world with radio activity inside ...
I hope I'm not glowing in the dark šŸ˜„

The area is closed, but where do you think the pictures came from?

I bought DX from him. This post doesn't make me feel great.

I asked for pictures/videos of it working. He provided pictures but said he couldn't do video due to not having any cabs (or working cabs) at the moment.

Hopefully I'm getting what I was promised, if not I hope PayPal goods and services or my CC has me covered in some way.

Either way I'll give everyone an update in about a week.
For those who were curious, here is my feedback of @thetwelveyboy:
https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/thetwelveyboy-feedback.25384/

While I'm glad that you got what you feel like is a fair end to your situation @Robertguy09

We should probably note for the record, we have "Not remotely as described" as his sole feedback... And is still trying to sell cabinets.

I believe him. He's not the first guy in Indonesia to get boards this cheap. The problem is the condition is garbage.
You guessed right!

Just lock this thread an talk to the guy. He can open a new thread once he has everyting in order and ready to go (if ever).

Actually, he claimed on Facebook that he is from Thailand. I wanted to by Macross and Raiden and he offered both for USD 350 shipping included. I paid USD 350 with Paypal purchase over the internet, but the PayPal address was not from him since he has no PayPal account. I asked for his utility bill or ID but he refused to provide. A day later he came back and asked for another USD 50 for shipping. However, now shipping was not from Thailand but Indonesia. I forced a refund but I lost the 4.5% fee to PayPal.

Shipping for 1 Cab from Jakarta is like USD1000. I believe he will never be able to organise the shipping. All carriers in Indonesia only work with registered companies and not with private people.

I am actually not full negative but this time the whole transaction was a mess.

I don't think we should just outright ban him. That seems a little pitchfork like. I think he has good intentions overall. Maybe if @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w did some kind of screening process with this guy, figure out exactly what his intention is. Shoot even convince him not to touch the cabs and sell as is. I mean if this is even somewhat legit it's pretty cool. I say lock the thread for now.

I don't think we should just outright ban him. That seems a little pitchfork like. I think he has good intentions overall. Maybe if @Darksoft and @Mitsurugi-w did some kind of screening process with this guy, figure out exactly what his intention is. Shoot even convince him not to touch the cabs and sell as is. I mean if this is even somewhat legit it's pretty cool. I say lock the thread for now.
Thatā€™s what I thought at first too.

But he has lies and deception instances written all over this thread.

He sent @Joko3 a different picture of dusty cabs than the one he sent us.

He sold a Raiden DX as ā€œuntestedā€ while claiming to have access to many cabs.

He asked for ā€œfriends and familyā€ payment for cabs not in his possession ā€œor maybe they areā€?

He told a member he was fromThailand not Indonesia.

He sold another member a PCB F&F and never delivered

Iā€™m all for for second chances but not for people who knowingly lie and deceive members on this site.

Itā€™s not my call of course. Iā€™m just sharing my support for his banning because I donā€™t want to see another contributing member here get taken advantage of.

Thatā€™s what I thought at first too.

But he has lies and deception instances written all over this thread.

He sent @Joko3 a different picture of dusty cabs than the one he sent us.

He sold a Raiden DX as ā€œuntestedā€ while claiming to have access to many cabs.

He asked for ā€œfriends and familyā€ payment for cabs not in his possession ā€œor maybe they areā€?

He told a member he was fromThailand not Indonesia.

He sold another member a PCB F&F and never delivered

Iā€™m all for for second chances but not for people who knowingly lie and deceive members on this site.

Itā€™s not my call of course. Iā€™m just sharing my support for his banning because I donā€™t want to see another contributing member here get taken advantage of.
I agree with all your points 100%. I guess I just wanted it to be legit. But you're probably right, if I was legit and in his shoes I'd be defending myself and my intentions all over this thread. He does seem a little absent.

The area is closed, but where do you think the pictures came from?
I think the picture came from a Game Room in Fukushima take by some military that go pick up a morning some Nanao MS29 for their Cab in their base that goes down due to screen issue ;)

I guess it canā€™t be helpedā€¦

Has anybody seen this picture before?

(Please note itā€™s a screenshot, it wouldnā€™t let me post the original for whatever reason)

Try https://tineye.com/ for a quick image search.

I dont see any duplicate images of either images requested.

OP - I think you're just going to have to take a new picture with a piece of paper that says "Mai Shiranui" on it for verification.

Another picture of a dirty shell of a cab does nothing to instill trust in this refurb process. Let's see some high resolution pictures and video of a working CRT cabinet after it has been refurbished.

Another picture of a dirty shell of a cab does nothing to instill trust in this refurb process. Let's see some high resolution pictures and video of a working CRT cabinet after it has been refurbished.
I think people are just trying to establish a baseline that he even owns the cabinets to begin with.

I think it's clear at this point though that this seller shouldn't be trusted with a dollar of anyone's money.

not even close to that. but a tiny version of that perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back