What's new
I’ve got a 4 slot that’s due for a recap. I’ll see if I can get it done this weekend and put it towards a discount on the final game :)
Sounds like an amazing deal, thanks mate. 🙏 I’ll also send you that dead CPS 2 A Board if you still want it. No charge/will not affect your discount on the game. 😇

Sounds like an amazing deal, thanks mate. 🙏 I’ll also send you that dead CPS 2 A Board if you still want it. No charge/will not affect your discount on the game. 😇

Pulled it out now and it’s definitely all working how it should be. The sound is good but I wrote notes on it when I originally repaired it that it needs a recap so they haven’t been replaced yet

This one has had less repair work than the other one I have - I don’t think there’s any repaired traces on this one and it’s very clean

I’m not going to get a chance to recap it today, had another job I wanted to finish that took a lot longer than I anticipated. But I’ll get it done and get it to you soon

Hi guys

Would anyone here be interested in some immaculate Nanao 29” rebuilt chassis ms829 with matching Toshiba tubes in great condition without screen burn and a really really nice picture.

These will replace Astro 1-2 cabs exceleena
Egret 2 versus cabs

1k each

Not arcade related, but Sydneysiders, I'm in your town spinning records.

At Rekodo at Barangaroo House tonight (Saturday) from 6:30pm - 11:30pm: https://www.barangaroohouse.com.au/saturdays-rekodo-disuko
Tomorrow (Sunday) at El Primo Sanchez in Paddington from 5pm - close: https://www.elprimosanchez.com/

These events are free, but I'll be making my way down here and around the country more often now, always keen to link up with arcade peeps and down to put any of ya'll on the list.

1700286879268.png

Hey all,
Would anyone here be interested in a working 29inch tube + 15khz chinese chassis that I'm looking to get rid of? It's nothing special so don't get too excited.
The chassis is a "YATTA 25-29" generic, looks like a rebranded pentronic/RODO(https://www.zax.com.au/product/7618-pentranic-chassis) and has been recapped.
It was originally in a Rock Fever 3.5MAX cabinet but I swapped it out for a tri-sync so I can also run Rock Fever 5.

Not looking for much & located in Melbourne.

DM if interested for more info.

EDIT:
added some pics

Attachments

• S__6004738_0.jpg
    S__6004738_0.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 30
  • S__6004740(1).jpg
    S__6004740(1).jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 33
  • S__6004742_0.jpg
    S__6004742_0.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
If anyone in SE QLD is interested I am giving away a Panasonic CRT

Model: TX-29FJ50A
Size: 29”/68cm

It has convergence issues in the bottom right quarter of the screen and the power button doesn’t work, but it does have a great picture especially over component. Great TV for later consoles especially

Photos from 240p test suite

Attachments

• IMG_7473.jpeg
    IMG_7473.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7472.jpeg
    IMG_7472.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7470.jpeg
    IMG_7470.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7469.jpeg
    IMG_7469.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7467.jpeg
    IMG_7467.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7466.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7465.jpeg
    IMG_7465.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hey guys,

Anyone in Australia want working

Darksoft cps1 board complete

Darksoft cps2 board a and b complete

Trying to gauge what to ask for them each but open to offers

Is anyone interested in dead boards for parts? I’m going to be getting rid of a lot of boards I’ve looked at repairing but for one reason or another (unobtanium custom, really bad corrosion etc) are not able to be repaired

To give an indication I have 30-40 I’d be looking to offload, lots of CPS1 (all bad A customs), System 16B (missing RAMs and other parts used to resurrect other boards) and lots of bootleg and original boards from many manufacturers

Would prefer to move these as a lot to someone who does repairs who needs the parts, but if not I’ll post a list and see if people want to take them

So far in the list of broken PCBs to be moved on - will add to this list as I go through everything

XX Mission - Seta
Truxton - Taito (missing custom)
Capcom CPS2 B board (battery damage, may offer this one to hatmoose as he’s repaired a few of these)
Neo MVS 4 slot top board x 2 (heavily corroded PCB but the slots are good for spares)
Neo Geo MV1H - Battery damage but lots of good parts/customs
Sega System 16B - missing work RAM/various faults x 6
CPS1 A board - Missing A custom
Approximately 6 other CPS1 A boards with various faults
CPS2 B boards x 2 - corrosion/trace damage

Last edited:
Is anyone in need of 1Mbit EPROMs? I have approximately 500 x 27C1001/010 type most of which are NOS and the remainder have only been used once

If you are interested in some of these I will remove labels if applied, make sure they are erased and tested blank

Current price on these ex China is $5-10 each on eBay with no guarantee they are original or working

Looking at $5 each for these, minimum of 10 shipped out in tubes

Just a quick interest check for the HAS RECO v5 with OLED screen. Want to make sure I get enough units on the site. Comment or PM if you’re interested.

Just a quick interest check for the HAS RECO v5 with OLED screen. Want to make sure I get enough units on the site. Comment or PM if you’re interested.

are these compatible with all superguns ?

Reactions: RGB
Back