2021-06-13_21-16-53.jpg

1623644277400.png

1623644318309.png

1623644353665.png

2021-06-13_21-19-48.jpg

1623644440544.png

1623644467785.png

The photos are great! Sexy devices

Thank you! You've got an advocate for your services and products 100%. Love your gear. Considering ordering another one, your jamma extension, and Naomi Netdimm CF kit soon.

Does your JAMMA exentsion work with any Supergun such as HAS also?

Yes, JAMMA exentsion is a standard JAMMA interface.
Thank you! You've got an advocate for your services and products 100%. Love your gear. Considering ordering another one, your jamma extension, and Naomi Netdimm CF kit soon.

Does your JAMMA exentsion work with any Supergun such as HAS also?

Can't wait to get mine!, it looks beautiful, I order one on July 27th :)
Any idea how long it took yours to produce, just curious, I don't mind waiting for quality products.

Can't wait to get mine!, it looks beautiful, I order one on July 27th :)
Any idea how long it took yours to produce, just curious, I don't mind waiting for quality products.

It's great! took about a month from ordering to delivery. Right now is probably a long lead time due to the global component shortage and increased demand for Axunworks products. You'll love it when it finally arrives.

I am pretty sure I will love it, I see the quality in the work and I am like I don't mind waiting lol, it is so well built, and yes it got popular, in fact, the reason I got one is due to two friends ordering the PSU too lol.

It looks beautiful! I so hyped on receiving mine, that is pretty much my first setup with this PSU minus the Jasens case.
Hey guys, just wanted to share a few pics with the psu!

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the product! The build quality feels really solid, and I had zero problems setting it up.

I'll definitely order more stuff from @axunworks in the near future!

Thank you!

Would it be possible for this PSU to power a Naomi connected to a net dimm?

I am using minigun for testing purposes so will need power to the supergun and the Naomi motherboard itself.

I see the Pro version having 3 power outputs... Could that work?

Would it be possible for this PSU to power a Naomi connected to a net dimm?

I am using minigun for testing purposes so will need power to the supergun and the Naomi motherboard itself.

I see the Pro version having 3 power outputs... Could that work?

I think so, its beefy from what I hear. I plan on using it that way once i get a a netdimm.

Back