What's new
Want To Buy

DelsArcade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.

Does anyone know where I can find the proper fixture for my Blast City? Currently mine has the .vs fixture in there (see attached pic). Any links or advice would be appreciated.

Del

Attachments

• Blast City .vs marquee.jpg
    Blast City .vs marquee.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 90
Hi all.

Does anyone know where I can find the proper fixture for my Blast City? Currently mine has the .vs fixture in there (see attached pic). Any links or advice would be appreciated.

Del
I agree with Tony. Also seen on eBay but doesnt come up very often. If you ever want to sell this lighting setup after you find yours, keep me in mind. Attempting to track down two sets of these and the artwork/marquee for two blasts I have.

I will keep that in mind. I know they're sought after, it's just not my thing.

Once I open up the second Blast City I will know for sure if I have 2 or not.

Del

You need more than just the light fixture to convert it. You also need the back cover (that has the correct mounting brackets for the fixture), billboard sheet and billboard panel. Billboard cover is the same.

大家好。

有谁知道我在哪里可以找到适合我的 Blast City 的固定装置?目前我的有 .vs 固定装置(见附图)。任何链接或建议将不胜感激。

德尔
what parts your need? let me know. i will test and clean.then put my web thanks james
829c27c457cd4770195f91a6151ee67.jpg

I will keep that in mind. I know they're sought after, it's just not my thing.

Once I open up the second Blast City I will know for sure if I have 2 or not.

Del
Just wanted to follow up... I opened the other cabinet and it has the normal fixture in there. Still deciding what to do, but I'm leaning to keeping them both as is and getting the repro Blast City versus plexi.

Del

Attachments

• IMG_20220810_225633515.jpg
    IMG_20220810_225633515.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 69
IT IS RIGHT ?

Attachments

• c95b3e5d84d93e038cabf5ec8423aa7.jpg
    c95b3e5d84d93e038cabf5ec8423aa7.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 70
Back