What's new
Want To Buy

ebzero89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, for various reasons, I have what is essentially a complete blast city, but outside of the actual shell. I'm wondering if anyone has a project cab they're ready to give up on, or if someone has parted out a cab and wants to get rid of the leftover shell for whatever reason. I'm in the Atlanta area, and am willing to drive a decent way to go pick it up if anyone has anything like that.

Defining shell will probably help you get what you're after quicker.

Just the front and back fiberglass bits? Or do you need the marquee holder? Do you need the speaker grills? Do you need the bezel? Doors? Etc.

Fair point, I have on hand, a tube, a chassis, all of the internal wiring, speakers, power supply, and I/O board. I can live without doors and stuff, but I'd like to know if anyone has on hand all of the externals that would make up a blast city cabinet. Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear. You know how a disassembled blast looks when you're giving a good scrub down? I want all the parts you'd be scrubbing after stripping out all the innards.

Fair point, I have on hand, a tube, a chassis, all of the internal wiring, speakers, power supply, and I/O board. I can live without doors and stuff, but I'd like to know if anyone has on hand all of the externals that would make up a blast city cabinet. Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear. You know how a disassembled blast looks when you're giving a good scrub down? I want all the parts you'd be scrubbing after stripping out all the innards.
KC usually has shells in the $400-700 range. That's gonna be your best bet.

Back