What's new
For Sale

BilonFullHDemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brand New, never used, namco system 256, no DVD or HDD, 350£ UK only. 40 units available!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 73
ooooo super interested, but I thought the DVD drives were very specific and tied to the motherboard? I could be super wrong or have old information, but how would I go about getting a compatible dvd drive and hdd for this?

cause I would be up for 4 of these.. =)

"UK only" it seems.

Most ide DVD will work. Some will work with some game and not with others (tekken4 being picky). it's weird and annoying.
The guru has a page on tested drives

"UK only" it seems.

Most ide DVD will work. Some will work with some game and not with others (tekken4 being picky). it's weird and annoying.
The guru has a page on tested drives
tekken 4 wont work AT ALL with a system 256. nor will a select few other games. those need to be played on system 246. the 246+ dip will not do it.

I can do international shipping but I wont be responsible for extra customs fees applied. I will provide any info needed for the buyer to get it up an running. No worries you can install your own DVD or HDD if you get one. Tekken 4 will not work on that system unfortunately but Soul Calibur II & III and Tekken 5, 5.1 & Dark Resurrection will run just fine. Please DM me if interested. Thank you.

Hit me up on Discord, because someone is giving me a hard time on using this site :/

Its not just a shell, its a shell with motherboard in like new condition, just without DVD/HDD and game dongle. These systems costed thousands of dollars back in the days. Unit in that condition today is more than rare. Sure you will find that system cheaper with a game but not in that state and you will never know how long will it last if its used and rusty like most of which show up are. I know that these are not as popular as CPSII or III boards but time will come they will be because of Soul Calibur II/III or Tekken 5 games and having it in a mint like condition will be great investment and even better if build a dedicated cab for it.

Back