What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello People

You know i have finished the Mini Cute and i want to build Simpsons Arcade Cabinet as %100 original. I love that game and that cabinet. I will make this cabinet 2pc. One of them will be COW Boys Of MOO Mesa CAbinet which i have already vectorized all the artworks before :D
I know there are some cabinet plan on the internet but none of them are original. All of them have been changed or disturbed.

So is there anyone have original Simpsons Cabinet ? and can he share with me measurements of that Fantastic Cabinet 8o

If i succed, maybe i can make this cabinet Moduler (IKEA Style ) to easy shipping :whistling:

Thanks for your help...

i have one, but i wouldn't be the best person for accurate measurements. Its an empty cab that I'll restore later

These are accurate. Or at least very very close.

https://www.classicarcadecabinets.com/simpsons-4-player.html
This looks based on a TMNT cabinet.

TMNT and Simpsons are different cabinets; TMNT is slimmer in the middle, and has a Mono Speaker grill below the marquee.

Aside from an original Simpsons, you can also look for the Konami cabinets with the double speaker grill. Basically the later Konami games that had stereo sound: Simpsons, X-men, TMNT:Turtles in Time, Sunset Riders... all of these are the same for cabinet measurements.

I pull this from a thread on KLOV:

I took the plans and overlapped the side panels below. The green is TMNT and the dark blue is Simpsons. The control panel boxes are also different heights.
TMNT vs. Simpsons.PNG

The issue with the side art is that the variation is enough so that Maggie will loose part of her head if she is put onto a TMNT cabinet because the TMNT cabinet in narrower across the middle.

Thanks for it but the problem is, these measurements for 19 mm MDF. But we have 18mm MDF in Turkey.
And measurements are inch, i dont know why but my program doesnt convert it correctly :(
i have one, but i wouldn't be the best person for accurate measurements. Its an empty cab that I'll restore later
If you can help me aboout of that, i can help you about artworks :D

This looks based on a TMNT cabinet.
TMNT and Simpsons are different cabinets; TMNT is slimmer in the middle, and has a Mono Speaker grill below the marquee.

Aside from an original Simpsons, you can also look for the Konami cabinets with the double speaker grill. Basically the later Konami games that had stereo sound: Simpsons, X-men, TMNT:Turtles in Time, Sunset Riders... all of these are the same for cabinet measurements.

I pull this from a thread on KLOV:

I took the plans and overlapped the side panels below. The green is TMNT and the dark blue is Simpsons. The control panel boxes are also different heights.
TMNT vs. Simpsons.PNG

The issue with the side art is that the variation is enough so that Maggie will loose part of her head if she is put onto a TMNT cabinet because the TMNT cabinet in narrower across the middle.
Thanks for the info.
Yes i have checked these infos but actually nobody have the correct measurements for Simpsons Cabinet i think :(

I have an original Simpson's cabinet. Tell me what you need and I'll measure for you. The problem is, I only the a standard hardware tape measure, so it will only be as accurate as that.

Do you need the whole thing or just certain areas?

I'm glad to help!

I have an original Simpson's cabinet. Tell me what you need and I'll measure for you. The problem is, I only the a standard hardware tape measure, so it will only be as accurate as that.

I'm glad to help!
Hello
Thank you my friend. The problem is i need measurements as Metric version. Do you think can you find MM meaure ?

I'm glad to help!
HelloThank you my friend. The problem is i need measurements as Metric version. Do you think can you find MM meaure ?
Like, metric as in millimeters? I think you can just use Google to convert, no?

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    502.8 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_7292.jpeg
    IMG_7292.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_7291.jpeg
    IMG_7291.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 154
Can you use the numbers on the tape measure as is?

Attachments

• IMG_7295.jpeg
    IMG_7295.jpeg
    578.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_7294.jpeg
    IMG_7294.jpeg
    541 KB · Views: 126
Back