What's new
Want To Buy
@Battlesmurf I definitely know you and Cereth and Derick2k are solid. I more meant that everyone says "Oh man, this needs to be reproduced, I can't find one anywhere.". Then a thread gets posted for interest and no one shows up, ha.

Do you need an aero marquee to use as a base? I think both of mine come with everything

Do you need an aero marquee to use as a base? I think both of mine come with everything
I've got one! And the twirly bit.

I just need to actually find out how many need to be made, find out what it'll cost, and go from there.

Made some edits. Been thinking a lot about what I'd like the game room to look like, and am going to make some changes.

First up:
I'd really like to snag an SC-25 (decided the 19 is too small after spending some more time with my Neo19). And still looking for a couple Mushi/Dino King /Love and Berries cabs.

2020 is year of the SC-25. I can feel it.

Happy to trade other uncommon cabs, or pay cash.

Shipping worldwide is fine.

Updated main post in case people don't want to read this far!

Still looking for that SC-25.

If you even have an idea of where to look for one that I haven't already tried, I'm interested in hearing about it! If it leads to a purchase, I'll put money in your pocket or PCB's in your mailbox, or recap your entire game room.

Added a Consolette 26 to the list because why not.

Also looking for Mushi/Dino King parts now (the stuff everyone throws out when they convert).

2020 is the year of the 25. It's gonna happen.

Another month, another "help rewrite finish his gameroom" bump.

Sega mini cab obtained!

Added Naomi upright gun cabs.

Last edited:
Two bumps in a month?!!?

Sold a bunch of stuff. Take my money! Lighten your collection! It's a win-win!

More time passed, more missed cabs. Still looking though! Sell me your SC-25!!!

If you even have an idea of where to look for one that I haven't already tried, I'm interested in hearing about it! If it leads to a purchase, I'll put money in your pocket or PCB's in your mailbox, or recap your entire game room.
This still holds true. Finders fee exists.

2020 is year of the SC-25. I can feel it.
I blame Covid for this not happening.

More time passed, more missed cabs. Still looking though! Sell me your SC-25!!!
I sold one Sc25-4 to a great member from here located in France
ED5753D6-C427-4EFD-A8A0-31F4873D2E11.jpeg

I sold one Sc25-4 to a great member from here located in France
Have you considered selling one to me? Lol

I've missed 2 in Italy, 1 in France, 1 here in the states, and both that passed through yaj in the past year.

Back