What's new

themotherbrain

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi folks! I have an Afterburner Climax that can really use a replacement hdd. Is there somebody out there that can please help me with a link to an iso or can perhaps copy their disc? I cant seem to find anything online and $100 for an install disc on ebay is robbery! I'd really appreciate the help if you have the time and ability to do so. Feel free to pm me or post here! Thanks for listening!

In order to install it you need to plug the Lindbergh DVD drive with the ABC DVD into the Lindbergh and it will boot automatically, clean the HDD and write the game. I advice you to change / replace the 40Gb HDD that is inside for a similar one, mayb 80Gb or 120Gb will work too.

If you dont have a Lindbergh original DVD Drive, here are posted 2 compatible models: https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...ll-requirements-afterburner.10684/post-173182

Did you ever get this sorted out? I maybe able to help you if you still need it

Sorry for the bump by I am also in desperate search and need of an ISO for reinstallation of possible!

Anyone have a link to an iso? Put my cab back together:

20230129_214823~2.jpg

getting "setup for source disk" lindbergh message:

20230206_133142~2.jpg

Guess this means I need the iso and burn the dvd?

Or maybe just install Crediar's multi?

I would send you both PMs with a link to ISO.
If you do ever manage to get that drive i'd really like a copy of the ISO too, we have two cabs with broken HDD's and currently no hope of restoring them ;(

Last edited:
If you do ever manage to get that drive i'd really like a copy of the ISO too, we have two cabs with broken HDD's and currently no hope of restoring them ;(

if you have 2 cabs, shouldn't you just buy yourself a copy of the DVD instead of multiple posting about it?

Back