What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Been toying with this for a while now and think I'll finally list it. Consider this a strong interest check, ha.

Bit of surface rust throughout the few metal bits, but nothing that can't be fixed pretty easily.

Q sound Amp works great. Monitor is bright and crisp but does need some horizontal linearity adjustment, and I'm sure adjustments all around. The MS8-25FAR in it was recapped about 3 years ago.

It is working great and comes with a set of art from the one and only Barry Bruise (Capcom stickers and cpo IIRC, it's still in a box from Barry).

It also has the optional rotation mech which is near impossible to find nowadays.

Will come with a 2p CP, whether it's this one or the other one I have that has the original sf cpo on it, I'm not sure yet.

Looking for local pickup paid in cash at zip 92504 or a cash equivalent sale where once it leaves my doorstep it is no longer my concern.

$4000. No trades. Not open to offers. It sells at this price or goes into storage, both are fine by me.

Will take more pictures for serious parties.

PXL_20230517_224555365.jpg

Last edited:
Rewrite screwed me over guys! I cannot believe this at all! Price was set and everything and I was ready to purchase today! I will post the whole discussion on Negative feedback Wow!!!
Choosing not to do business with you isn't screwing you over. No money exchanged hands. Threatening to leave negative feedback because I decided to sell to someone else is a bit silly.

Rewrite screwed me over guys! I cannot believe this at all! Price was set and everything and I was ready to purchase today! I will post the whole discussion on Negative feedback Wow!!!
He posted local pickup from the get go. Sorry my dude, you gotta read it before you jump to conclusions.

Choosing not to do business with you isn't screwing you over. No money exchanged hands. Threatening to leave negative feedback because I decided to sell to someone else is a bit silly.
It's beyond "a bit silly", it's downright stupid.

If you want the cab, pay the cost. You can't get mad when you ask 2 dozen questions (and then come up with more) and someone else shows up to buy the thing hassle free. The only one to blame for the cab not being his is himself.

I don't get how not selling something to you would be screwing you over. No one got screwed if money or goods wasn't exchanged. I really hope this isn't another whining session about time lost.
If it is, I am happy to bill my hourly rate for my time lost as well. Just let me know where to send the invoices.

Hey everyone,

I apologize for my behaviour earlier. I was not screwed over as money was never exchanged between us but I am just upset that rewrite bailed on me mid discussion like he said on the PM and wish he at least gave me a chance to counter offer the deal from the other buyer. I was not given that opportunity at all. I will not be posting a negative feedback and don’t want issues within the community moving forward.

I have a lot of love for everyone who is in this hobby and have a lot of respect for those who are in it for the long haul.

I really hope to find another Q25 one day soon.

Thanks

Dekken

Back