What's new

Coyo5050

Professional
Reaction score
Im looking at a Carnevil cabinet that someone has for sale. He sent me some pics of the screen and the whites are not very white more of a pink color. Anyone know if thus is something that just needs to be adjusted or more of a problem to fix? Ill attach pics i was sent.
image1.JPG

Attachments

• image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 591
It could be as simple as a color adjustment or as complicated as a failed color drive pot on the neckboard. Best way to tell is to run the color test in the test menu. To me it looks like it just needs an adjustment. Kinda looks like a NeoTec monitor to me...

if its a bad pot on color drive board is it just a matter of replacing the pot? Seems like that shouldnt be too hard if its similar to replacing the RGB pots on my gonbes 8220 cga to vga converter board to use on my supergun?

if its a bad pot on color drive board is it just a matter of replacing the pot? Seems like that shouldnt be too hard if its similar to replacing the RGB pots on my gonbes 8220 cga to vga converter board to use on my supergun?
Nah it's easy. The absolute worst case scenario for you would be a weak gun which could probably be revived with a CRT tester.

Back