What's new

LemonC

Student
Reaction score
Hi, I'm asking you a question because I have some issues with crt Cheonghwa monitor.
Some cave pcbs and other pcbs that support 15khz all spray good quality without any problems.

However, only Golden Axe 1 and Afterburner 2 create problems such as screen curvature distortion in videos.
20230429_145216.mp4_20230429_160545.718.jpg

And you can hear the sound of electricity leaking.

20230429_145216.mp4_20230429_160600.030.jpg

Increasing the voltage has no effect.

To be honest, I thought it would be nice to have a blue cathode ray tube and a Sanwa monitor manufactured at the latest time, but as expected, the Nanao monitor seems to be the best.
I didn't know when I first started retro, but I'm so upset.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXh_OkAB_Lo

This is the YouTube address of the video I went through. I'd appreciate it if you could watch it.

Anyway, I was wondering if there is another solution in this way at the moment.
I bought a pd1843 Toshiba monitor the other day

20230429_144321.jpg

20230429_144144.jpg

I wonder if it's compatible if I replace it with this toshiba monitor on chunghwa tube and install it together.
I don't have professional knowledge, so I think I should leave it to a Korean professional here, but it's quite far, so I'm asking foreign experts here before I walk in vain.
I'd appreciate your help.

LINK

The sanwa pfx has issues with some boards notably the taito f3. The tri sync helper could resolve the issue

Chunghwa tubes are high grade, Chunghwa was a big crt manufacturer wich supplied the tubes to jVC and IKEGAMI for they more reputable broadcasting pro monitors. Those tubes are very good should be not confused with china crap Shanghai Novel ones wich are truly the worst.
There is something of the sync pulse from sega pcbs that the toshiba chassis do not like there.

LINK

The sanwa pfx has issues with some boards notably the taito f3. The tri sync helper could resolve the issue
Thank you, but I don't think there is a product that we are selling right now.

Chunghwa tubes are high grade, Chunghwa was a big crt manufacturer wich supplied the tubes to jVC and IKEGAMI for they more reputable broadcasting pro monitors. Those tubes are very good should be not confused with china crap Shanghai Novel ones wich are truly the worst.
There is something of the sync pulse from sega pcbs that the toshiba chassis do not like there.
Thank you. I see.. Is there a way I can solve it here?

Back