What's new
For Sale

xb74

Grand Master
Reaction score
I wish to let the wider A-P community know about my online parts store (opened almost a year ago 👊).

www.CQBArcade.com

As a direct result of difficulty finding the known brands of parts in Australia at a reasonable price and in a decent shipping time frame, I took the step of having stock of Seimitsu and Sanwa stock on hand.

What I quickly realised is that I was being requested to send parts to various locations overseas - especially discontinued, hard to find and special order items (It still amazes me how quickly parts are discontinued at times!).

A word on shipping costs - Shipping costs on the website are a close-as-possible quote and if the actual postage at the counter is below the quote, I refund the excess back to you.

Hopefully there are some of you on A-P that I can help out with parts that would otherwise be out of reach, or arcade items you never knew existed.

If the good mod team is OK with this thread, I would like to keep updating this post/thread with product updates!

Good games to all 👊

www.CQBArcade.com
CQB logo transparent.png

Last edited:
Seimitsu holofoil push buttons
20230128_002907-02.jpeg

Special edition LS-40-01, E-sports wooden balltops and Delrin machined bullet tops.
20221222_202157-01.jpeg

Last edited:
So lucky to have CQB in Australia. Very cool it’s available abroad now too!

Added a few quality of life implements to assist with repair and mod work -

Japanese made ENGINEER and Supertools pliers as well as Sanwa pocket multimeters.

Take care and good games to all 👊
IMG_7940.jpg
IMG_7722.JPEG
20230402_202018.jpg
20230402_151132.jpg

Please fire away with any special requests or queries. Another order is being drafted right now.
Cheers and good games to all!

New restock is live - We secured a very small quantity of the rare leaf print balltops from Seimitsu to be given as gifts for purchases of the new SELS joystick.
More brand new items from Murakumo Arts including the much anticipated pink LP-MR20 dustwasher.
Good gaming to all!

20230718_222558-01.jpeg
20230718_211756-01.jpeg
20230718_205205.jpg

I’m trying the Sanwa short-shafts on my Games Wizard (Vewlix replica) and have installed the 3D printed spacer in my Murakumo Arts dust washer. Perfect fit. The short shafts really make the controls feel nice and tight. I also put on a matching Murakumo Arts dust washer on my blast city which looks the goods with the Blunderbus delrin bullet top. Cheers @xb74
IMG_8685.jpeg
IMG_8687.jpeg

Back