What's new
It's been great, I have the X3 and a Steam PC hooked up so I can play the older stuff and modern without issue, Had it for nearly 10 years now. Great cabs
I was thinking of doing the same, but with my MAME cabinet. Did you have to do anything special to use the same control panel with both X3 and PC? My MAME cab currently us using an old iPac interface.

You’d need something like the this, along with a Brook board (or a pair for 2P setup) to switch seamlessly between a TTX and a PC, but they’ve not been on sale for quite a while - not sure if there are any alternatives on the market at the moment.

https://arthrimus.com/product/vewlix-console-i-o-v2/

Without that, you’re talking a full rewire of your joystick/button setup every time you want to change between them

I was thinking of doing the same, but with my MAME cabinet. Did you have to do anything special to use the same control panel with both X3 and PC? My MAME cab currently us using an old iPac interface.
I just need to swap the harness connectors, I unplug the P1 P2 connectors under the CP a I have 2x PS360 boards with the corresponding connectors that the CP plugs into, 10 second job, The monitor has 2 inputs and I've got a splitter for the sound from both systems.

Back