What's new
Mine are sitting in a box, waiting for the multi to arrive. I won’t bother testing until that day, and I suggest everyone just sit tight and wait. I highly doubt there will be any issues as the two that @xodaraP wrote keys to, worked 100% and ultimately they’re all from the same batch.

Please do not modify (suicide) these boards and go backwards for the sake of testing them :)

If anyone is worried and wants their C board tested, you are welcome to ship it to me and I am more than happy to load keys on and send a video of it working.

Awesome price on these and I got my two.

But seriously shipping both of these wrapped in saran wrap is a big no. You need to ship these in anti-static material. Not only that they were a pain to get undone. Both were shipped together stacked then wrapped. Luckily they didn't dislodge and start scratching each other.

Luckily they came fine but who knows if they work since saran wrap is pretty static. A little thought goes a long way for something so precious. It isn't like these customs need a faster way to death's door.

@drfunk2k

They're not sitting in it for a long time and this isn't uncommon with stuff coming from China. I'd rather saran wrap than loose.

They were wrapped tightly and connectors were interlocked when I received mine, which reduced the risk of damage and also the cost of shipping.

They're not sitting in it for a long time and this isn't uncommon with stuff coming from China. I'd rather saran wrap than loose.

They were wrapped tightly and connectors were interlocked when I received mine, which reduced the risk of damage and also the cost of shipping.
That's my feeling too, also they were packed in a secure and sturdy box. I felt they were more than adequately packed for my order.

My order was securely packed, arrived fast and safe. Can't ask for much more.

Noone uses antistatic wrap or bags for arcade PCBs, even though they should, yet luckily I've never had a problem.

mine arrived fine too , tightly wrapped.

But one board was missing one of the little caps... no problem as I am informed (from a reliable source) they are easy to replace...

(Dare i say it was prob me, whilst i was unwrapping them; as they are so tightly wrapped - although i never found the missing cap?)

Let me say a few things:
1st - I am acting as a middle man in this transaction

2nd - the PCBs come to us from the source "Eagle Electronics" from taobao wrapped in this plastic
we just take the PCBs and put them in a nice box to keep it safe

you want me to unwrap the PCB put it in an anti-static bag then re-package it? ahhhhhh OK LETS increase the PRICE of these units due to the bags and work involved

3rd - shipping FREE from China..... actually that free shipping comes out of my profit......

i thought i was doing pretty good for everyone

Back