What's new
Mark your items as sold

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Greeting my fellow arcade enthusiast! :) Im offering up some of my CPS1 collection in hopes of finding it a new loving forever home. Hard to let these go but I want them to get some good use and Iv had my fun! These PCBs have been carefully stored in Protektive Pak (Shielded) boxes since there purchase many moons ago. I ship same day if funds are received and verified before 2PM EST, or first thing next morning if funds are received after 2PM. Payments accepted are (in order from most to least preferred): Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, CC. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, I generally respond to DM much quicker than thread posts.

CPS1 Ghouls n' Ghosts $250 SOLD @Khatru311
The very clean Dai Makaimura conversion was done by a very close friend, whom used the highest quality EEPROMs; everything was verified multiple times and I have played through the game on numerous occasions. Works flawlessly.
gng2.jpggng1.jpg

CPS1 Final Fight w/ Marquee and bezel $300 SOLD @Khatru311
The final fight is an original on a minty little Dash board. Works flawlessly. Includes the Marquee and paper bezel(original owner and op cut it down slightly to fit on the cab it was being played in). Note: I know some of you have no interest in the original marquee / bezel so just mentioning shipping will be cheaper if you have no need for the marquee and bezel, as the box size will be much smaller.
IMG_6108.jpgIMG_6109.jpgIMG_6110.jpgIMG_6111.jpg

(Taking pics of the marquee/bezel later today, has to be unwrapped)

Shipping and Handling
I take shipping VERY seriously, and I pride myself in my standards and practices. Shipping consists of double boxing the board; first box is a Protektive Pak, followed by 2-4' of packing materiel, then a second box and liberal amounts of paper threaded security tape. I then use a Zebra to print out your label to ensure theres no issues scanning or reading the address. Iv shipped everything from entire cabs to monitors and boards safely and securely over the past few decades, so rest assured your purchase will arrive safe and sound.

Last edited:
Back