What's new

processedmeat

Beginner
Reaction score
I was having a hard time sourcing the 4 metal mounting clips that go on the bottom of CPS2 PCB case so I made a substitute for my arcade cabinet. From the picture the yellow clips are for the top and the blue clips are for the bottom since they have an additional ledge for support. I printed them at 100% PLA infill to maximize their strength. Being a newbie to the CPS2 system, not sure if it works on other colored cases (i have a green Japanese one) or if it works on the CPS3 system cases. Hope this is useful to someone.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2774334

as far as I know that should work for all cps2 A board cases and also capcom IO

Nice job!! I'm glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out.

Now I believe there are 3d printed options for the CPS2 feet, the CPS2 communications port covers and the volume buttons!

as far as I know that should work for all cps2 A board cases and also capcom IO
Yeah will work for all CPS2 A boards and most Capcom I/Os.

I actually have a Capcom IO that doesn't support the CPS2 feet. I ended up having to drill it to add standard PCB feet.

Awesome job - it's great to have a 3D printed substitute for those hard-to-find feet.

Any chance you could do the clips that hold the A and B boards together next? :D

The feet are hard to find?

Trade someone a set of feet for a set of clips! :)

I don't have a 3d printer and would also like to know if anyone is actively making these for purchase?

I don't like to print other people's designs but if processedmeat isn't interested in making them himself then I'll give it a look.

Back