What's new

pascalturbo

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got a recent issue to launch games in my Daksoft Multi CPs2 V2 ( the one with the 4 wires to solder - to reboot without restarting the cab - i've didn't solder the 4 wires yet).

All was ok (and so nice...) but now I can launch only the SF2 titles...

For the others games the Darksoft said that the launching is correct, but when i restart the cab, the game are like when you boot a game before restart (some glitch and dual layering of the past game and and the new game).

It seems that the SF2 core stay on the Roms...

I'm using the CPs2 decrypted set (Avalaunch) and tried a new sd with the same result.

I've tried to short exc5 and exc1...

Did someone have this issue before ?

SF 2 is ok, also 2X...
img_2010.jpg

img_2010.jpgimg_2011.jpgimg_2012.jpgimg_2013.jpg

Hi everyone,

I still have this issue, i've checked the voltage to have a proper 5V, changed the sd card and take the Darksoft Decrypted set from Archives.org with the same result...

To resume, before all was ok,, now (after 6 months playing only SF2) i can play only SF2, the loading of the other game said that is fine but i can see the new game only in the background...

Someone can light me up about the key ignition or how a decrypted set work on the Darksoft ?

The capacitor EXC5 is the only element involved in the process ? i could perhaps changed it.
If someone have the right specs, i will be thankfull to have it.

Does the PAL G Rom could affect this also?

Back