What's new
The future is defined as a time that is after the present, which has not yet occurred. An example of the future is tomorrow, a month from now or 100 years from now. noun. 1. The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.

Hi, newb here to the site and to the darksoft CPS2 multi; I just bought a whole setup second-hand and

- I don;t know what revision I have
- I have an SD card with most/all games EXCEPT the two Dungeon's and Dragons.

Will this generator allow me to create darksoft-ready romsets of D&D from the MAME dumps I have already?

I am curious if anyone has converted SFZ3MIX for multipack as well?

I believe this was explained several times, but basically goes like this:

ROMs 01+02 in CPS2 B Board --> ROM 01 in Multi (Sound Program)
ROMs 03 up to 10 in B Board concatenated --> ROM 02 in Multi (6800 Program Code)
ROMs 11+12 in CPS2 B Board --> ROM 03 in Multi (Sound Samples)

ROMs 13+14 in CPS2 B Board(padded with 0xFF if necessary to make each 0x200000 in size) --> ROM 05 in Multi (GFX)
ROMs 15+16 in CPS2 B Board(padded with 0xFF if necessary to make each 0x200000 in size) --> ROM 07 in Multi (GFX)
ROMs 17+18 in CPS2 B Board(padded with 0xFF if necessary to make each 0x200000 in size) --> ROM 09 in Multi (GFX)
ROMs 19+20 in CPS2 B Board(padded with 0xFF if necessary to make each 0x200000 in size) --> ROM 11 in Multi (GFX)
Do you know which files to merge to become ROM 04 in Multi? Your instruction did not mention about ROM 04

I have this Romset, an official Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha Japan Version, is it interesting for the community copy it. If yes how to install it on the multi please?

pxl_2010.jpg

pxl_2011.jpg

Are you sure this is not in the generator already ?

It has the set:

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (Japan 960805)

Which version is yours ?

Back