What's new

Killerinstinct69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi is there a remote board for this i can buy to adjust horz/vertical width of the monitor to set right for games?

There is. I assume yours is plugged into the chassis, but many of them came with a holder and cable so the board could be fit inside the service/coin door for example.
I can't seem to find one online, you can always buy a broken 25k714 chassis and borrow the cable from that, there's some on Ebay.

With some luck this is a generic cable used between a whole series of chassis like K7000 k7100 , and somebody has a better suggestion, i mainly deal with Japanese stuff these days.

There is. I assume yours is plugged into the chassis, but many of them came with a holder and cable so the board could be fit inside the service/coin door for example.
I can't seem to find one online, you can always buy a broken 25k714 chassis and borrow the cable from that, there's some on Ebay.

With some luck this is a generic cable used between a whole series of chassis like K7000 k7100 , and somebody has a better suggestion, i mainly deal with Japanese stuff these days.
On the back there is a cardboard peace with white knobs not sure if thats it

Attachments

• 7B1DFAED-05D8-4218-B6A5-057FD7E89DB6.jpeg
    7B1DFAED-05D8-4218-B6A5-057FD7E89DB6.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 54
That's the neck board and those pots are for adjusting color.

Look below it.

Is this a KI cab?

If I remember in other midway cabs, once you open de control panel where the sticks and buttons are, its Below the bezet area.

Maybe on the side of the cab like here on the right: follow-up the Grey cable:

https://imgur.io/2fTwGQX?r

Post some pictures of the inside, i'm sure we can point you to the adjustment board, or watch some videos on youtube about crt arcade monitors to get a feel how they look.
It's not that difficult, you are looking to adjust hsize, vsize, hpos and vpos on your cab. Good luck!

Post some pictures of the inside, i'm sure we can point you to the adjustment board, or watch some videos on youtube about crt arcade monitors to get a feel how they look.
It's not that difficult, you are looking to adjust hsize, vsize, hpos and vpos on your cab. Good luck!
Ok i will post more pics later i was wondering is it just the cup you can touch and you will be shocked is there another part is it safe to touch the knobs?

I found the is after i opened up the front control panel..

Attachments

• 2DDD39AF-3428-417C-97DB-DCFEF7406808.jpeg
    2DDD39AF-3428-417C-97DB-DCFEF7406808.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 40
Back