What's new
For Sale
Sega City
You gotta try actually playing a game using just the start buttons on the Cute. But also on a 13" monitor, and also at like half the height of the Cute. Before you commit to owning one of these little weird cabs, you absolutely have to spend 45 minutes on one.

I love weird cabs, so absolutely get what you want, but please know what you're getting with this one!

Last edited:
You gotta try actually playing a game using just the start buttons on the Cute. But also on a 13" monitor, and also at like half the height of the Cute. Before you commit to owning one of these little weird cabs, you absolutely have to spend 45 minutes on one.
They're that small? I thought they were cute sized and 18" crts??

They're that small? I thought they were cute sized and 18" crts??
Misremembered the monitor size (been a few years since I had one), but they're still uncomfortably small even for a single person, and unlike the Cute you have a weird monitor angle.

I love weird cabs, so absolutely get what you want, but please know what you're getting with this one!
Yeah I’ve actually played on one before, you’re spot on about it not being the most comfortable, but as a super life long sega fan I would love to have this in the lineup. As always I truly appreciate the feedback and advice 🙏🏽

This looks amazing, I would love to get it but I am broke af, and I just don't have room, but it looks great and worth the price. I don't have experience with this cab so I don't know how it feels to play but still I think it is well worth it for this fun little cab. :)

I know it's a capcom cab so everyone wants to put a cps1/2 in there and play fighting games, but in reality this is a great 1p tate shmup cab. I'm 6'2" and my knees slide under the CP better than any sega cab. Get a 1p control panel and turn that monitor around!

Disregard, clearly the person who was going to buy it thought it would magically appear at their home and are now worried about shipping….I’ll never understand how people waste so much of other peoples times
#nooblyfe! It's a necessary evil in order to keep the hobby going. It is close to tax season. Give it another month and cab will sell faster than u can say mini cute

Disregard, clearly the person who was going to buy it thought it would magically appear at their home and are now worried about shipping….I’ll never understand how people waste so much of other peoples times
I had the same feeling , when I reached you made the offer and take the pics and sent out all the pcb and stuff for trade, with no response or reply back from you, wasted time.

Y

You offered $1500 less and I also have sent you 6 messages on your Facebook messenger that you didn’t reply. You might want to check yourself before trying to put someone on blast. I sent you the screenshot here in case you deleted your Facebook or something 🤷🏽‍♂️ Again, check your info before trying to say anything negative here
He's a known troublemaker and was already told by DS that he's probably better off not being on this forum. Best to ignore him, my dude.

I had the same feeling , when I reached you made the offer and take the pics and sent out all the pcb and stuff for trade, with no response or reply back from you, wasted time.
Starting drama in this thread now are we? I thought @Darksoft asked you to leave this site.

Don’t let the door hit your ass

This is a beautiful cab. Wish I lived in driving distance. I'm keeping an eye on this thread pulling for this cab to sell. GLWTS.

Back