What's new
For Sale

archimage

Happy
Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Due to some arcade spending I have to separate from some good stuff.

Here's my boxed euro Dreamcast with all the good stuff I invested in it.

I am not looking for profit, just to take money back and let another enthusiast ride this beast.

To be completely transparent here's the math :

- Boxed very good shape white DC (no retrobright) with 1 controller, no vmu, comes with the original scart cable (very good shape but no manual) : 85 euros
- Dreampsu + shipping (without power brick, have to be bought separately) : 70 euros
- USB GDROM : 160 euros from 3do-Renovation
- USB-GDROM tray : 5 euros
- Noctua fan : 12 euros
- Fan kit : 8 euros
- 1tb Hdd : 50 euros
- Sabrent adapter : 10 euros
- Countless weeks getting and sorting GDI and configuring stuff : just sharing this

Oti8q96.jpg

hFzx3FJ.jpg

bkRvbl7.jpg

The Dreamcast has been set to 60hz NTSC-J with french language by default to enjoy everything at 60hz, I let the Dreamshell iso inside the HDD if anyone wants to change the region settings, needs only a wire to make a short, that I put for flashing when then removed for security reasons. You can launch dreamshell region change then remove the wire and voilà it's NTSC-U or PAL Dreamcast again.

The main board has never been touched, perfectly clean.

Removing the original power supply was the reason it could close nicely because of the Sabrent cable length which is tricky to fit inside.

It's perfectly silent and cool, with everything you could need already inside.

Just by calculating my expenses the price hits 400 euros shipping not included, no profit, I can also say I have lost some money because of the USB gdrom bought from ebay at 100 more euros before getting one from mnemo, communication is really though, I was believing he would never answer but some day he popped out, it's quite a lot of money for a console but it's really worth it because everything works without any tinkering, the only thing you would have to deal with is the language update, it can be done in 20 minutes.

Comes shipped in a nice packaging.

Thanks for your interest, hope it sells good, I know it's a steep one, but it's worth it when you like the DC library (btw I have another one like this, this was my backup)

Last edited:
indeed, but it's actually the same price initially in $, the only thing that got some shipping inflation when I made my order is the DreamPSU

Back