What's new
Want To Buy

Nodoyuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I have a supergun setup for home arcade play but I can't play drving or gun games as I don't have the controls for that, so, for example, I have a Naomi setup but I only can play to joystick games, but can't play the driving or gun games

I've seen it's possible to mod a PC wheel for use with arcade PCB or with Mitsurgi-w Arcade Helper PCB

I want to pay somebody for make a driving control and gun control for me, as I don't know anything about soldering or have the needed habilities for do that

It seems it's not a particularly difficult job, but it seems to be a time-consuming job, so, every people I've asked asked do not have the time for doing that for me

I've decided to put my request here, in the hope that somebody could help me with this

Thanks in advance

Hello. I had a similar request a while back (mainly for Naomi/Lindy/shihiro) but no go..what I ended up doing..

For Naomi gun and driving - dreamcast, available driving and gun games, dreamCast gun and wheel.

For regular 15khz gun games - tracked an analog arc lab gun. PS2 has the best arcade ports gun games Time Crisis etc.

For modern Lindy driving and gun - look at teknoparet, a digital gun and wheels..driving games work very wheel, guns games needs help but golden gun works very well.

Back