What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Prices shipped in the US- assuming buyer is covering the fees or paying via methods that I don't absorb them. Local Pickup is just fine, too.

NOS Egret 3 translite

Egret 2 Translite- NOS plastic, repro sticker applied. Looks good- slight differences in graphics from factory, though if it's going on an Egret 2 that's by itself it's fine- it's the first version of the overlay. $220 shipped US. Bought from overseas a few years ago.

MS9 // Hitachi GML compatible chassis $100 shipped. Was sold as working, never used it, no idea on the status.

7900gs Taito Type x2 video card. Yaton special. Paid too much, selling for $50 shipped

Cave Kit Box protectors. One of the first 2 runs. $55 shipped for 3.

Mini Cute shell. $1700. No monitor or harness installed. Includes a harness and power supply. No tire kickers.

PRICE TBD>

Nos E3 2p panel
Used but clean 2p E3 panel
2x 1p E3 panels

Table Pony VH and H. Restored in powder coated white. 90% + grade. No burn monitors. Capped, new controls. Prices around $5k each.

SOLD CPS2 Multi LCD holder 2 for $12 shipped (need some fitting. 3d printed). Pink and blue. edit- one left (pink)

SOLD TONS of the clamps that hold CPS2 carts together and the PCB feet. Make an offer. edit : clips and 1 set of feet left.

Last edited:
That MS9 for a 29"? (I think the smaller Hitachi are also GML, aren't they?)

supposedly a 27/29. Was sold it as an option for an Astro/Egret. I dont know anything about it above and beyond that, though.

If might be worth asking Sharp if they can do that to this one? I know these were kind of a custom thing that they'd adjust the specs to iirc

Ill take a the last cps2 lcd tray and a set of clamps please

I might take that chassis. I have so many dead ones I just don't have time to fix

If might be worth asking Sharp if they can do that to this one? I know these were kind of a custom thing that they'd adjust the specs to iirc
Coming back 'round to this. Can I get a couple pics to compare to the chassis I do have?

PM me your cell phone (I don't have it on this phone) and I'll fire some off

Back