What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Here's the one I've got. I don't believe it's original, but the overlay on it is THICK.

http://imgur.com/a/rEdIB

Looking for $65 + shipping. Will have a second one for sale in a week or two, almost identical condition, soon as I get a panel for my AWSD from Jasen's customs. If you want both and to combine shipping, we can work that out too.

@'fruityloops - check out the SHMUPS forum.. there is a person in China that is making Egreet 2 repo and people are reporting that they are great quality.. I ordered two, one player from him.

Do you have another one? I'll take it if you do.
No, sorry.

And you're better off holding on and getting one of @JasenHicks 's repro's when the store is opened back up. They're WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY nice. Artwork is printed right on the panel, no sticker.

I have a number of 1L6B on hand. I can ship one tommorow.

Sorry for the delay. Been out to sea. Unfortunately, no 2L12Bs on hand atm. Being shut down sort of creates a dwindling effect on inventory.

Sorry for the delay. Been out to sea. Unfortunately, no 2L12Bs on hand atm. Being shut down sort of creates a dwindling effect on inventory.
Bummer. I was able to source anther repro from someone else -- but would have preferred your high quality goods. ;)

Back